Friday, July 8, 2011

Tough Love


Tough Love
By Finis

People often wonder how their particular sexual preferences arise. I'm quite aware of how my particular fetish complex (Asian-redhead-lesbian-dirty-feet with rather extreme S&M) arose. It was back in seventh grade. I had a crush on this girl, Corinne, who lived down the street from me. She was about three years older, petite, and incredibly cute, with flawless porcelain skin and mid-back length ringletted red hair. I was her parents' paperboy. One warm spring evening, while collecting for my route I came to her house, finding Corinne sitting outside on her porch, wearing worn-out "Daisy Duke" cutoffs, a blood-red tank-top and an anklet consisting of a leather thong strung with several brightly colored beads. She was barefoot; her immaculately trimmed and painted toenails gleamed wetly scarlet. As it turned out, her parents were not home, but she led me inside under the pretense of seeing if there was any money to be found. As she was bent over, exposing a creamy, round ass-cheek through the hole in her shorts, I stared helplessly. When Corinne turned around, I was caught. "What are you staring at?" Corinne asked silkily. I was unable to respond (hey! I was barely 13, for God's sakes). Corinne smiled wickedly, reached out and grabbed the bulge forming in my pants. "Well, well, well," she crooned. "Let's see what we can do about this." She led me upstairs and ordered me to get undressed. When I hesitated, she pulled off her top and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll get naked, too." Clumsily I took off my clothes, and, following her instructions, lay down on her bed. With a single swift motion, she produced some handcuffs and cuffed me to a bedpost. As I lay there, thunderstruck, she secured both ankles, each tied to a separate post with a scarf. Corinne stripped quickly, posing in front of me. Her pussy was almost completely shaved, except for a narrow patch of red hair fronting her pubes. She sat atop my chest and spread her legs wide. Rubbing her bare slit with two fingers, she had my full attention. "Now, you're an extremely perverted young man, staring at my ass like that," Corinne mock-lectured. "I like that, and would like to reward it. However, you're going to have to prove you're worthy, before I let you have this." She used the two fingers to splay her pussy lips, revealing her moist, pink love canal. I nearly came on the spot. Corinne must have seen it on my face, because she turned around, and quickly tied a piece of ribbon tightly beneath my cock-head. "Let's not waste that." She murmured. "Not for a couple of hours anyways." Continuing, Corinne resumed spreading her pussy lips, slipped two fingers inside, and brought her right foot above my face. I must have already been slightly primed for a foot fetish, because I remember thinking that it was pretty (though, I was not yet ready to consider feet sexy). She had perfectly smooth skin, narrow feet, sporting high, immaculately creased arches, and long, slender and perfectly straight toes. She brushed those silky toe-tips against my lips, and purred, "Open up!" I did not immediately comply. Corinne immediately pulled her fingers from her pussy, leaned forward and wafted those sticky, fragrant digits under my nose. "If you want to see my pussy any more, not to mention experience it, you'll suck my toes. Otherwise, we'll find other, less pleasant ways of punishing you." She put her feet back into my face, but did not resume masturbating. I tentatively stuck out my tongue to test-lick Corinne's wiggling toe-tips. Surprisingly, their flavor was complex and not at all unpleasant - sort of a clean, sweet-tart-salty flavor with subtle, hard-to-describe nuances. The silky skin-texture seemed to enhance the flavor. I opened my mouth, allowing Corrine to slide her toes inside, and began sucking and licking in earnest, actually quite turned-on. With her squirming toes inside, the sensations intensified. I licked every surface, exploring, while Corinne crooned, "oh, that's fantastic, you are a natural." When I slipped my tongue between two toes (where the flavors were more intense) she moaned and momentarily clenched her toes, trapping my tongue. When she recovered, she picked up the phone dialed and told me to keep at it. Several seconds later, the person she was calling apparently picked up. "Hello, Nicolette? Hi, this is Corinne.... You need to come over quickly.... I've managed to acquire a rather talented foot-licker.... Yes. Uh-huh.... I think we need to give him the "special treatment".... Yes, the one we've been planning.... Okay, I'll see you then." When she hung up, Corinne resumed masturbating. This time her pussy was soaked and dripping. I sucked Corinne's toes a little while longer, while she fingered herself deeply. My dick felt ready to explode. After her toes were sufficiently sucked, Corrine pulled them out, instead placing her deeply curved arch onto my lips. As I started licking this, amazed by the even-more satiny skin, Corinne began tickling my right check with her left-foot toes. As I licked, Corinne pulled her glistening fingers from her pussy, and, keeping it spread wide-open, quickly and hungrily licked her juices from her fingers before masturbating again. Suddenly, there was a new person in the room, already naked. It seemed as if only seconds had passed, but it must have been far longer. She was a sexy, curvy Asian with a perky, short haircut, a sweet face and dark, raw-honey-toned skin. Corinne dismounted me and said, "hello, Nicolette. He's all yours." Smiling, Nicolette straddled my face, facing down the bed. Her pussy, covered lightly with only downy hair was inches from my face. Swaying her hips tantalizingly, Nicolette momentarily spread her pussy, giving me only a glimpse of her creamy, bright-pink interior. Leaning forward she engulfed my cock-head in her mouth and wetly sucked and licked my incredibly sensitive glans. Stopping after perhaps three or four minutes, she scooted up slightly. "The deal is, you lick my feet, and I continue the blowjob." A faint French accent matched her name. I was ready to comply, but when I turned my head to the left, I discovered, to my horror, that her soles were completely filthy. Except for her arches and the creases behind her toe-pads (the toe-arches???) her soles were coal-black. "No way," I said, "I'm not licking dirty feet." Suddenly, searing pain screamed through my penis, originating from the ultra-sensitive strip of tissue connecting my foreskin and glans. "That was an alligator clip," Nicolette explained. "I've got an even two dozen. Every time you refuse, another one goes on." "No way," I said again, and another wave of white-hot pain ripped through my crotch. "Lick!" "No." Agony! "Lick!" "No!" More agony crescendoed, as two clips were attached, one to the same strip of tissue, the second to a lip of my even-more-sensitive urethra's "lips". I was beginning to realize that each clip increased the pain exponentially, and that Nicolette was serious. On the other hand, there was also an inexplicable erotic quality beginning to co-manifest with the pain. I refused one more time, earning two more clips on the "lips". This time when Nicolette ordered me to lick, she roughly pulled two already-attached clips in opposing directions. I was at my limit. Turning my head to the right side, I licked Nicolette's filthy heel. It was not as bad as I'd expected. Bitter and gritty predominated, but the flavor and texture of Nicolette's silky foot- flesh still came through. Improving matters was the fact that Nicolette made good on her blowjob-promise. However, she left the alligator clips in place, so the result was a blend of utter agony with ecstasy. As I continued licking Nicolette's filthy sole, I became progressively more turned-on by the task, perhaps aided by the incredible blowjob. After cleaning her heel and side-pad, I moved towards the front of the foot. Nicolette lifted it, and placed the ball and toes onto my mouth allowing me to look straight up at her pussy. It was then that Corinne parted Nicolette'e pussy lips and plunged her tongue inside. I was so taken aback by seeing my first lesbian-cunnilingus that I stopped licking and nearly came. Nicolette solved both problems by quickly snapping two more alligator clips onto my battered rock-hard cock, and gave them both vicious tugs. The urge to come subsided almost immediately, though the level of my sexual tension increased greatly. I resumed licking. After nearly an hour, I had cleaned both feet while watching Corinne expertly lick Nicolette to two very juicy orgasms. I was untied, and told to get dressed, though the alligator clips remained attached. Both girls got dressed also, and we went for a walk (both girls barefoot) to an elementary school that was five minutes away. Both girls' soles blackened quickly. They showed me often. By now their filthy soles were a tremendous turn-on, but I was allowed only quick licks. After a while we returned to Corinne's place. This time I was handcuffed to the bed sitting on the hardwood floor. Corinne lifted one foot to my mouth, tickling my lips with her toe-tips. When I stuck out my tongue to lick it, she lowered and harshly said, "No!" Stepping onto my still alligator-clipped pecker-head, Corinne caused fresh agony to bloom. So intense was this pain that stars shot through my vision. "This time you watch and lust." As Corinne spoke, Nicolette picked up her foot (the one not grinding my cock into the floorboards) and lovingly began to lick it. I stared jealously as Nicolette's beautiful tongue quickly blackened, lovingly cleaning Corinne's gorgeous foot. Exploring every contour slowly but insistently, Nicolette clearly loved licking beautiful dirty sole as much as having hers licked. Throughout the worship session, Corinne fingered herself furiously, occasionally pausing to lick her sticky fingers clean. When the foot was clean, they switched. Where Nicolette's licking had consisted mainly of quick, short licks, thoroughly scrubbing clean one small area before moving on, Corinne licked slowly; deliberate strokes covering nearly half of Nicolette's foot, probing all areas slowly as Nicolette pleasured herself two-handed. When Corinne finished cleaning Nicolette's foot, each woman still had one dirty foot. I begged to be allowed to clean them. Nicolette smiled. "If we can attach the remaining clips to you, and remember there's sixteen left, then we'll allow it." I quickly agreed. Nicolette went to work. Removing Corinne's ribbon to free up skin, she soon had all 24 attached, making my cock bristle like something out of "Hellraiser". The ecstasy-agony was indescribable, quite surreal (nearly hallucinogenic), and certainly past anything I had thought myself capable of enduring, much less enjoying, but enjoy it I did. Corinne knelt before me, presenting me with her filthy foot. When I began licking, she fingered herself to a couple of orgasms, while Nicolette roughly pulled at random alligator clips. I was beginning to feel my come rise. I finished Corinne's foot in perhaps a half-hour. Nicolette lay on her back. When Corinne had straddled her face, and was receiving a major tongue-lashing, she gave me her foot. As I licked, Corinne reached behind herself into her open closet and pulled out a shoe sporting a metallic five-inch stiletto heel. She used this to bring off her friend. Watching a gorgeous redhead being eaten by an equally gorgeous Asian was incredible enough. Seeing the slender, metallic heel-spike sliding into and out of Nicolette's spread-wide pussy, I exploded painfully, spraying come, but continued licking until I'd finished cleaning. I never went soft. The removal of the alligator clips went slowly, and oddly, releasing the flesh increased pain momentarily. The original eight clips were left in place. Their removal was to be even more painful. Corinne donned a pair of incredibly sexy, shiny red T-strap sandals with a wickedly spiked four-inch heel. Her feet looked magnificent. She lowered her right heel slowly immediately behind my cock-head, gradually increasing the pressure and grinding until her full weight was evenly distributed onto both feet. She lifted her other foot briefly. Blood trickled from where the heel smashed alligator clips into my sensitive flesh, against the unyielding floorboards. Nicolette knelt and licked Corinne's toes, arches and ankles. The pleasure of having her feet licked, caused Corinne's weight to shift and drag. Slowly, over a period of half an hour, Nicolette removed the five clips remaining on my dick-"lips". Once these were removed, Corinne lifted her left foot to my mouth, allowing me to lick the battered leather sole, while Corinne resumed licking her earth-bound foot. To give an idea of what mind-bending agony I was in, at perhaps 110 pounds, with 30% of her weight balanced on a quarter-inch diameter heel (the remaining 70% tilted forward over her ball and toes), the pressure supplied was almost 700 flesh-crushing pounds per square inch (that in addition the enhancing damage from the alligator clips smashed against the floor, ground by the wicked heel-spike, directly into my cock). As I did, Corinne inched her right foot forward, by rocking completely onto her heel (causing the pressure to increase to 100% of her weight or 2240psi), and twisting it back and forth. It took an eternity to move her heel clear of the alligator clips, and become balanced on the very tip of my dickhead. Nicolette again knelt and licked Corinne's foot while slowly removing the clips trapped beneath my pecker. When this clip-removal was complete, Corinne lifted her foot. Blood rushed painfully back into my cock-head, oozing slowly from numerous abrasions. Stepping out of her shoes, she sat and gave my battered member a slow, wet and absolutely amazing blowjob until I came painfully. Never again was I able to be with either Corinne or Nicolette, though both teased me with their feet whenever possible. Never again have I experienced such blinding and erotic agony, but I'm still hoping. By the way, it took almost a month until my member completely healed, but every moment of soreness and pain caused a hard-on in memory of that day.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment