Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time for a Story!


Time for a Story!
Author Unknown


One day, I was hanging with a friend I knew from junior high school, her name was Glenda. She was 5'1, with long brown hair. She drove me crazy imagining what her feet were like, and if they smelled. Suddenly, I just came right out and said that I liked to smell feet. I told her that I just had this huge fetish for smelling bare feet and toes. She laughed at first cause she thought it was kinda weird, but after a minute or so she warmed up to the idea, gave me a peck on the cheek and said she would allow me to smell her bare feet.
Wow, this was so cool, that I was gonna get to smell this cute girl's feet! I could hardly contain myself. She started to take off one of her flats and said, "Here, you do the honors!" I pulled off her soft, black 'Coasters' flats one by one and gazed at the creamy white soles of her bare feet. Now, since I had this thing for girls' feet, I've also had this thing for girls' feet with bunions--attractive-looking bunions, where the first toe is pushed in at a slight angle, maybe 10 to 15 degrees, with a slight lump at the base of the first toe (not too drastic, but enough to make the lump "pointed"), and where the other toes are pushed slightly back but are still straight, and where if you look at the bottoms of the toes, the big toe is kind of delta-shaped, and the toepad is rather thick, dominating the toebox, and the smaller toes are a little smooshed together but still straight and the toepads are shaped like tiny gumdrops. (anyway, back to the story.)
I noticed that Glenda had prominent bunions on her feet. They were more exaggerated than those of the typical bunioned teenage girl. "You have bunions," I said. "Yeah," she lamented, "they make my feet look real ugly." "I don't think so," I tried to reassure her, "they give your young feet a little character, and I think they make your feet look sexy!" Then I nuzzled up against her funky soles, breathing in her scent. I pecked away lovingly at her scrunched, smooshed toes, kinda like a wild search dog, and then caught a whiff of the pocket underneath her toes; the smell was incredible and strong, like really old, sharp cheddar. Then I smelled the toes of her other foot, and they smelled like raw onions. I explored her bare heels, which felt a little rough, and were kinda orangy in contrast to her alabaster soles; her heels smelt faintly like Fritos Corn Chips. Then I just went wild and simply crushed my nose against her toes, smelling away frenzily and making her giggle, laugh, and scrunch and flex her toes all the while. She wiggled her dainty, smooshed toes for a while, and as I spent literally the next 25 minutes with my nose buried inside her stinky, ripe toes, this girl really got into it. She got real playful and started to rub and caress my face with her smelly, soft soles, stroking my face and dabbling her gumdrop-shaped toepads all over my face, poking me lightly with her sharp bunions, which felt like tiny fists against my face. She stopped after almost an hour (much to my dismay) cause she had to go home; she put her Coasters over my nose so I could sniff the insides real quick, said she really had fun, and she put her bunioned bare feet back in her flats and left.
Two days later, Glenda came over with a friend from her English class, Heather. She was kinda cute, a bit of a gothic chick, about 5' tall, long hair. Unknown to me, Glenda told her what we previously did together. Then out of nowhere, Glenda proceeds to tell me that Heather likes to indulge in smelling her own stinky feet, and that she's had a super huge fetish for smelling her own bare soles. Then Heather just comes out and says, "It's time to smell my stinky feet!!" My heart rate was going through the roof! She took off her Dr. Martens black boots and peeled off her black socks. Two smooth, creamy white bare soles stared me in the face. She smooshed, scrunched and flexed her toes slightly. She brought one foot up to her face and took a huge sniff, and made a grimace. "They smell nice today," she purred. Then she just planted her juvenile soles in my face, wiggling her toes around at first to release the scent of her feet; then she just stopped, leaving her smelly shrimps over my nose for me to sniff. Wow, they smelt like popcorn and the tips of her toes smelled like Cheese Doodles! Then I went down to her heels and smelled them; they smelled like corn chips too. I looked up for a second and saw Heather wildly sniffing Glenda's bare soles, her nose literally buried in Glenda's funky toejams.
After about 20 minutes, they both got up. Heather grabbed one of her boots and gently placed it over my nose, the both of them softly giggling. It smelled so cheesey, just like her bare feet.
We all agreed to having so much fun, and then the girls stepped back into their shoes to go home.
The following day, Glenda came over with Heather and brought another friend over. Her name was Amy. She was 5'5, blonde, and played on the volleyball team. In fact, she had just walked back from volleyball practice. Of course, her friends Glenda and Heather had told her about the naughty things we did together the day before. So after 2 minutes of small talk, Amy comes right out and says, "Anyone wanna smell my feet?" Glenda and Heather immediately pointed at me and exclaimed, "He does!" "I wanna smell 'em when he's done," said Heather. Amy pried her red-and-white Avia sneakers off and flexed her toes around inside her light blue socks. "They're so tired and achy from practice," she moaned. I noticed Heather was kicking off her Sam and Libby's bow shoe flats, to indulge in sniffing her own soles while she waited for Amy's.
Amy took off a sock and hovered the sole of her bare foot an inch from my nose. "So, do you like to smell girl's feet? Here, smell my dawgs! Hee hee!" She pressed her silky smooth pink sole into my nose, and I took a huge whiff. Mmmm, it smelled soooo nice...like FISH!! Amy took off her other sock, and hovered her large Anglo-Saxon bare soles over my face. She had large feet for her age, and her toes were kinda big, round and plump--but perfectly shaped. Her big toepad was thick, dominating almost the first half of her juvenile toebox. She had slight bunions, much less severe than Glenda's. I went in. I dove into her big, size 9-D bare soles, nose first. I took big huge sniffs from underneath her plump, moist toes; mmmmm, they smelt like fish. Raw fish. I was so wrapped up in smelling Amy's feet that I hadn't noticed Glenda indulging in Heather's bare soles. She was smelling them so intensely and vigorously that she was moaning with delight between sniffs, and Heather was giggling madly from the ticklish sensations on her soles and toes. Amy asked me to massage her tired toes and feet, which I gladly did. I don't think these girls saw this as humiliating or degrading behavior; I sincerely believe they were really enjoying themselves and simply having fun. We all hugged and agreed that we had to do this again in the future. They put their cute feet back into socks and shoes and left.
A week had passed and all of us planned to meet after school Friday. Glenda came wearing her black flats again, Heather wearing a pair of white canvas Keds tennies, and Amy wearing a well-worn pair of red-and-white Converse All-Stars hitops. When Amy arrived, she whispered in my ear, "*we have a little surprise for you!*" They had all brought another girl over; she was in Amy's algebra class. Her name was Monica. She was 5'1, long straight brown hair, and was on the cheerleading team. She was incredibly pretty, and cute. She wore a pair of white LA Gear sneakers, and had just come back from a 2-hour cheerleading practice session, so her bare feet must have smelled pretty stinky, I'm sure...
The other girls, OF COURSE, had previously told Monica about our naughty footsmelling activities. But today would be different. The girls presented me with a challenge, which was as follows: I would be blindfolded, and one by one I would smell their 3 pairs of feet, having to correctly guess whose feet I was smelling (their rank stank foot odor being the only clue to go by) in order to get to smell Monica's feet. If my guesses were all correct, I would get to smell Monica's feet for a whole half-hour, and get to suck her toes, kiss her soles or do anything else I wanted to do with her feet for another half-hour. Then for the next hour, I could have my way with all 4 girls' bare feet all at once. Wow, it sounded like so much fun, and I couldn't pass it up...but the downside was that if I guessed wrong EVEN ONCE on whose feet I was smelling, they would embarrass me by telling others in the school about my foot fetish.
I couldn't pass this up; I wanted to smell Monica's feet so badly. So I went for it.
Amy stripped her feet naked and took her two raunchy smelling black socks and tied them together, and used them to blindfold me. Then I was warned not to cheat by peeking. They also said that I couldn't rub my face or head up against the sides of their feet to feel for bunions; my face and nose had to be strictly confined to the bottoms of the feet and toe bottoms.
With that I said, "Bring on da' feet!"
Within 2 seconds, I felt moist, slimy soles contact my cheeks. I moved my nose around to feel for toes. I figured I'd have a better chance of guessing right if I smelled toes, since that's where the smelliest part of the foot is. They smelled like funky Cheese Doodles, really smelly, and putrid. I smelled those soft toes for about 30 seconds straight cause I wanted to make sure I was making the right guess. Wow, those toes felt so moist and smooth soft. I didn't want to leave them, but I was sure I was smelling Heather's toes. "These are Heather's feet," I said.
"Are you SURE...?" she asked.
"Yep, I am," I affirmed.
Five seconds of silence. "Well, am I right?" I asked.
"Ummm,..." said Heather, "we can't tell you yet." With that, the girls started giggling. I felt so de-FEET-ed.
Five seconds passed; I felt soft bare feet slide up against my face; for a second I thought I was smelling onions n' garlic, then just as I felt the tip of my nose slide next to a pack of small clammy toes, I was besieged by an onslaught of ripe toe cheese, accented by a feminine perfumy scent. I couldn't tell yet who it was. I was positive that Heather's feet were first, so these had to be either Glenda's or Amy's. I kept sniffing and taking whiffs from under the toes. Then I felt around the soft, clammy soles, going down to the heels, and taking my nose back up to the toes of the other foot. The heels smelt faintly like corn chips. I slipped my nose beneath the toes of the other foot, and sniffed deeply. Ripe, ferociously funky scents invaded my nostrils, and the toes smelt somewhat like Doritos, but much more like heady cheddar cheese. Wow, the assault of these rank, ripe, vile smelling toes on my senses was unreal (but I loved it nonetheless!)...then I finally figured out I was smelling Glenda's feet. "These are Glenda's feet," I said confidently.
"Are you sure?..." asked Glenda.
"I'm positive," I said. Then I heard some whispering and rustling going on, but during this scurry I couldn't tell what was happening. The way I saw it, I didn't even have to smell a third pair of feet, cause I knew they'd be Amy's.
Almost a whole minute or two passed when I sensed the unmistakable odor of smelly feet, and a soft pair of soles slid against my face yet again. These soles felt incredibly soft and smooth and moist. I smelled the soft, smooth flesh; the soles smelt strong, but like salty, buttered popcorn. I moved my nose around and lightly prodded against the tips of the toes, which felt real delicate, and again the same heady, salty popcorn smell wafted up from the toes as I inhaled deeply. It was gre-a-a-a-t..
but, something didn't seem right...Amy's feet should smell fishy, like raw fish or the inside of a fish market, and her toes even more so. But she could have worn different shoes today, and therefore her feet could smell different. I sniffed again. And again. Still no fish smell, just popcorn. I blurted out my answer: "Monica's feet!"
"Monica's feet?!?" asked Glenda, "but you don't know what her feet smell like!"
"I don't have to know," I said, realizing I was being tricked, "cause I know these don't smell like Amy's feet!"
"You mean like THIS?" Just then, I felt the soles I was sniffing pull away, and felt a different pair of soles being shoved into my face; I could feel toes wiggling in a frenzy, and when I took a whiff, I sensed the unmistakable odor of Amy's fish feet!!!
"Yeah," I blurted out.
Then suddenly, my blindfold was yanked off. Monica said gleefully, "You were right, you guessed all of our feet correctly! Now for your reward...do you wanna smell my feet AGAIN?"
"Oh, yes I do!" I exclaimed.
"Great! You know, I've been wearing these stockings all day long, and during cheerleading practice!" She had slipped her sneakers back on for a moment, and presented me with her stinky stockings for me to smell. It was like getting a trophy. Whoa, they smelt so wonderful, they had a salty, vinegary aroma.
"NOW IT'S TIME TO SMELL MY FEET!!!" Monica plopped off her sneakers and just shoved her footsies in my face. She petted my face with her soles, stroking and sliding them back and forth across my face; she had such friendly feet, and I just crushed my nose against her bare teen soles and toes, sniffin' away. Her toes still smelled strongly of salty popcorn, and were still real sweaty. I just kept on smelling Monica's feet, which were just the cutest things I had ever seen. I took a huge whiff from the small toe of each of her feet; the space inbetween her pinky toe and fourth toe smelt evil , like strong vinegar. After about an hour of this, Monica got up and Heather assumed the smell-my-feet-position, waving her bare soles in my face. I smelled, sniffed, tickled, licked, kissed, and sucked her soles n toes. Then Glenda planted her toes n soles in my face once again. Crowded toeboxes and smooshed gumdrop toes greeted me again as I smelled her cheese feet wildly. Heather joined in with Monica and all eight feet, a solid band of sole flesh, danced in my panting, sniffing face. I literally savored the stench of each of their funky stank plantars, as I explored all of their lovely soles. It was pure heaven.
Finally the 2 hours had passed; they all kissed me before leaving. After they had gone, I realized Heather and Amy each left their ripe socks behind--a nice momen-toe to treasure this unbelievable experience for all time.
1

1 comment:

  1. I love to smell ,y females feet after she wears no sock in her sneakers all day.

    ReplyDelete