Saturday, July 9, 2011

THE SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD GODDESS OF BEAUTY (PART 3)


THE SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD GODDESS OF BEAUTY
PART THREE!!!

By DANNY_6123


(In order to understand it, It’s very advisable to also read the first 40 pages -part 1+2- of this fantastic story!!)



........Esther Jacobs stood now, full weight barefoot on my face!!! I couldn’t see anything, except her bare feet, and the pressure on my head was immense!! But the honour to have this sixteen-year-old goddess to stand full-weight with her bare feet on my humble face was totally worth this inhuman pressure. While Esther stood on my face like that, she wiggled her toes over my face and said:
"You’re have to get used to this, my humble slave, cause I’m going to use you like this very often!!"

This was soo degrading, but I hadn’t felt happier my entire life!!......................................(Start part three):

Esther stood on my face like this for about thirty seconds, cause then she did another very dominating and sexy thing. She replaced her little right foot more to the middle of my face, and then she lifted her bare left foot up, and started to stomp the upper side of my head (the hair-part) with the bare sole of that same left foot. Esther Jacobs stood on my nose and mouth with her bare right foot, and while she did that, she was kicking my head with the sole of her left foot. This was very sexy, and my dick grew even more. While Esther was slowly punishing me like this she laughed at me, and said to me:
"Well, how do you like the first minute as being my total slave?!!"

Of course I couldn’t answer this question, as for Esther’s sexy little right foot, which was digging into my face. God, I really loved this situation!! Esther was verbally humiliating me constantly, using my face as her lowly footstool, using my mouth to spit her sweet saliva in, using my mouth to hold her little sexy pink lacy socks warm and using my body and face to trample me barefoot with those size 6 feet!! And the best of all was: I knew that this wasn’t the last time she was going to do this. I knew that since I was her total slave now, Esther Jacobs would use me for these purposes more and more. And not only THESE purposes, but also many other ones!! Things that were maybe even more humiliating, and thus even more sexy and hot!

Esther continued slapping my head with her left foot for about twenty times, it didn’t really hurt, but it was very humiliating, and that’s why I really liked this. After this she stepped off my face, and walked towards my stomach, then she stood with both her bare feet on my stomach, and looked at my totally aroused face! I was breathing heavily, partly because of Esther who stood full weight on my stomach, but mostly because I was very sexually excited!! While Esther looked at me, she moved her right foot a few inches back, she now stood with her right foot full an my rock-hard penis covered in the rope, she looked me straight in my eyes while she positioned her bare little foot as good as possible on my dick and then she brought the pressure on her right foot. This really hurt!! I had most of her weight on my penis, while Esther just stood on me and laughed. This really hurt like hell; I again thought I was going to pass out! She kept the pressure on my penis, and I really couldn’t take it anymore. I was scared to stop her in this, but the pain was again inhuman. I really didn’t want to stop Esther in doing this, because I knew that then she might end our special, just sealed "relationship", and that I might get trouble with stopping her in what she liked! But I thought I was going to die right on the floor, so I slowly and softly grabbed the divine bare ankle of Esther’s right foot, and very easily tried to loosen the pressure she created on my cock. But the moment I touched her perfect ankle without her permission, she even increased the pressure on my, with the cock-harnas bound, cock) and she said to me:
"Don’t touch me without my permission, and especially not my feet, you’re my foot slave, remember, I can do whatever I want with you, you may not do anything to me, understood!!"

I screamed (of pain):
"Yes, Esther, understood...understood, I’m your foot slave. Please release your foot, I can’t take it anymore!!"

Esther than laughed a little, the true slave I had become, and she said:
"Shut up, foot slave! I won’t stop until I want to stop!!"
With these words she also brought her left bare foot on my dick, and she know really stood full weight on my dick!!

She kept standing like this for about thirty seconds, while she did this she looked through the window, which was above the kitchen table, on the left side of the room. She didn’t even look at me while I was screaming from the pain!! After this half minute, she finally stepped of my dick, which was know not only swollen from the cum that was unable to come out, but also purple from the pressure that was on it, by Esther standing on it with her little bare feet!

While I was still breathing heavily, I got up from the floor, but kept kneeled on my knees and held my penis strongly to decrease the immense pain that it had to resist. While I did this, Esther walked back towards the living room, and took a seat on the couch again. I looked at her divine appearance, while I was still feeling the huge pain Esther had "given" me. I saw how this sixteen-year old Esther Jacobs took a seat on the couch with only her expensive exclusive tight white panties and the light-blue tight transparent top on. God, was she beautiful, while I looked at her, and admired her whole body: Her supermodel-face that drove every man (and even most of the women) crazy, her sexy tight well formed breasts, her super flat and lightly-muscled abs, with that super hot silver belly piercing and that even accentuated the perfection of her stomach, her white expensive soft-looking, thin and tight-fitting panties, which drove me into another level, her well-tanned and sexy soft looking extremely arousing legs and off course her little bare size 6 feet, with those super-hot looking silver toe rings on both her feet, and the super sexy ankle bracelet on her right ankle , I thought to myself: -Wow!! I would even cut my dick OFF, just to be her footslave!!-

When I had finally managed to slightly decrease the pain my dick had caused me, and one long minute had passed, Esther stood up from the couch again, and said/ordered:
"Footboy! Follow me!!"

With these words Esther walked towards the door which lead into the hall, and I think she wanted to go upstairs, but then something stopped her in her tracks: When Esther ordered me to follow her, I stood up and walked after her. Little did I know she wanted me to crawl after her! Because I was her total slave now, of course. So when Esther Jacobs saw that I had fully raised my body and walked on my feet and nothing but my feet behind her, she turned around and said:
"Spread your legs!!"

I immediately spread my legs, not really knowing what I had to expect. As soon as I had followed these orders, the gorgeous sixteen-year old Esther kicked me in the balls with her little bare decorated right foot! I believe she did this as hard as she could!!! Cause the pain was even worse then the ball standing!! I yelled out the pain, and felt down on the floor like I was shot in both my knees!! Esther off course laughed a little at my pathetic behaviour, and that I didn’t even dare to try to stop her perfect little bare foot before she kicked me in the balls at full power. She said to me in a very sexy, humiliating and dominating tone, while I was kicking the bucked on the floor:
"I guess that hurts, haa footboy? That’s the kind of punish you get from me, when you don’t follow my orders correctly! While I am near you, you should always keep as low to the floor as possible, you stay on all fours at all times, understood??"

I moaned:
"Yes,......................Esther,.........................understood!"

Then Esther said:
"Okay, now follow me upstairs!"

With these words Esther slowly walked up the stairs, with me still lying on the floor, basking in my humiliation once again. I lay there on the floor for another 30 or 40 seconds, because I was unable to get up. But then I heard the gorgeous Esther calling me from my bedroom:
"Foooootslaaaave, when you don’t get here in one minute, and lick my feet, then I’ll be outta here!"

The moment I heard the super sexy voice of the super sexy Esther, my dick got stiff again, her voice was really unbelievable, she hot such a hot, sexy, warm and dominating voice. The last thing I wanted her to do was leave, and of course the first thing I wanted to do was to lick her feet! So I literally climbed the stairs, because I wasn’t aloud to walk normally. I climbed the stairs on all fours, feeling the immense pain in my dick, every time I managed to climb one stair. When I got above, I saw Esther sitting on my bed, with her feet a few inches off the floor. I almost came immediately, I had always dreamed to see this perfect-looking girl sitting on my bed, and now the moment had finally come.

But, in someway, different then I had expected. I really never would have thought that this divine sixteen-year old Esther Jacobs would ever been sitting on my bed, but even more unsuspected was the fact that she had made me to her total slave just a few minutes ago! And this was something I had furtively always dreamed about also. I kneeled two feet before her and looked her in her beautiful blue and destroying eyes, and Esther looked at me like I was nothing more than a worm, and off course in her eyes, I was indeed even lower than a worm. Esther than ordered me:
"Well, you better hurry up, footboy, or I’ll be gone!"

I crawled closer to this goddess and lowered my face to her feet, and just at the point I closed my eyes and wanted to begin licking her right foot, Esther stopped me and said:
"Oooh, why don’t I spice the taste of my feet a little bit up?!"

After these words Esther brought her right foot up on the bed, and lowered her model-face closer to her little bare right foot, all I could do was look at her, from between her legs, and enjoy the performance I was about to witness. Esther opened her sexy wet lips and then slowly dropped one of her sexy saliva balls on the arch of her right bare foot!!! Her saliva fell right on the middle of her little arch and the spitball itself was rather large. My dick still hurt like hell, but I didn’t even mind this anymore, the only thing I cared about now was licking this unsurpassed spit from her unsurpassed foot!

While I looked at Esther Jacobs’ nicely tanned perfectly cared little bare right foot with that sexy silver toe-ring on her second toe and that super sexy ankle bracelet, while Esther wiggled her little toes seductively, and while a huge ball of her divine spittle was laying on the high arch of her sexy little bare foot, shining in the light that came through my bedroom window. I became again more aroused that I had ever been before, and, in total ecstasy I began licking her dominating saliva off her dominating feet, while softly letting the sole of her right foot rest on both my hands. I savoured her sweet spittle like it was the best I had ever drunk before, and in some way, it really was the best I had ever tasted!! I licked and licked, and licked. God, I loved this. While I licked I heard Esther laughing, she said:
"Oooh man, you are soooooo pathetic, look at you!! Licking my spit of my foot!!"

Then she laughed again. I couldn’t respond to her, since I was to busy performing her task. I licked the whole ball off of her bare right foot, and while I did this, Esther wiggled her toes and laughed at my utter humiliation. When I was ready licking this saliva ball off of her foot, I could stop licking, I was so aroused that I continued licking her arch. Esther also felt that her saliva had already been licked off, and she knew that I was now just licking her bare foot, but she didn’t react, and granted me this huge favour. But only for twenty seconds, cause then Esther just stood up, and walked towards the bathroom. She told me:
"Follow me, spitboy!!"

Off course I did this simultaneously, looking at her super hot divine ass, now only covered by her white extremely hot panties, while I crawled after her, the true dog I had become. When I entered the bathroom, Esther stood there, looking at me in a very arousing way. While she looked at me like she was very aroused herself, she told me:
"I think, since you are my slave, you are aloud to see me naked, but you have to understand, that the humiliation you have suffered till now, is only the beginning! Cause now, the true degradation begins!!"

When I heard these words, I stiffened in every way of the word. Man, she really knew how to bring her words! It was unbelievable that every word she said, every sentence she created, drove me to an even higher level of sexual excitement!

While Esther had said those words she looked me in the eyes, me sitting kneeled on the bathroom door, her standing next to the shower. While she did this, she pulled her tight transparent light blue mini-top over her head, and threw it on the floor beside her. I was now able to see her perfectly tanned super tight unbelievable good formed, round and divine-looking breasts!! I looked at her breasts, and they were even better then the silicone breasts that Carmen Electra had. (You know the breast off that super hot ex-Baywatch girl that had presented Singled-Out, and truly had the best breasts I had ever seen) While I looked at her unsurpassable breasts I said:
"God, you’re perfect. I can’t believe this!"

She laughed a little bit, and for a minute I thought I was her friend, but then she looked at me and said:
"Okay, enough chit-chat, back to business!"

With these words, Esther collected an amount of her sweet saliva and bowed her model-face towards the floor, and again spitted a huge salivaball in the middle of the with white tiles covered bathroom floor. I loved this, and I immediately wanted to crawl towards that little pool of spittle and lick it off the floor, but then Esther said to me:
"Stay right there, spitboy, I haven’t finished your meal yet!"

So I stayed right there, and waiting for more to come. The sixteen-year old Esther looked me straight into my eyes, while she was collecting saliva for her next spitball. All I could was watch her, admire her divine breast, her divine stomach, with that belly piercing, and admire her divine legs and feet. Only thirty seconds after her first one, Esther Jacobs spat her second, also huge salivaball, on the exact same spot as her first one. The two balls of saliva had now grown to a huge pool of white substance. After she spat for the second time on the tile covered floor in front of her, Esther looked at me laughed in a very sexy way and then did such an arousing thing: She stepped with her left foot, in the middle of the saliva-pool, and managed to remove the most of it off the floor, and "transported" it onto her bare sole of her left, super hot, size 6 foot. She turned her magnificent body away from me, grabbed the shower door with her left hand, held her left bare spit-covered sole in the air, and said to me:
"Okay, spitboy, you know what my order will be, don’t you!"

Wow, this was soo hot, again Esther combined to the two of my biggest fetishes in one unbelievable degrading act. I crawled towards her, looking at her divine ass, which was only covered by her white panties, but mainly looking at the shining pool of spit where the sole of her left foot had been drowned in, and that I was about to lick off!!

As I reached her left foot, I immediately but slowly rested the arch of her left foot in both my hands and I began licking her sole. This was so arousing that I thought that my heart was going to beat out of my chest! I licked the wet sole of Esther’s left foot, and the taste was indescribable! Wow, I really loved the combined taste of her hot-looking dominating feet together with the sweet taste of her divine saliva! Again, I was in total ecstasy, I couldn’t believe this was really happening to me, these were my wildest dreams! I licked like a dog licked a bowl of water after a long run in the mid-summer!! The degrading but fantastic act was even more degrading and fantastic because Esther was constantly verbally humiliating me during my licking! She said things like:
"Good puppy, lick the spit off my soles!! You really should lick my feet forever, you worthless dog you!!"

And:
"You’re lower then my feet, in fact: you’re even lower then my spit, you hear me! So I want you to thank me for letting you lick my delicious saliva of my delicious feet!"

After these words, I said the same sentence between each sole-lick. I licked her divine spittle off her divine feet and said:
"Thank you Esther, for granting me the honour of licking your delicious saliva of your delicious feet!!"

And than I licked again, repeated the sentence, licked again, and so on. My dick was once again about to explode, if it wasn’t for the sort of cock-harness, constantly itching my balls. About two minutes off licking later, Esther moved her foot away from my face, placed in on the floor again, and faced her magnificent body towards mine. She looked at me, and then said to me:
"Go lay on the floor!"

I immediately positioned my body on the floor, with my face up. Esther then directly stepped on to my upper chest with her full weight (about 105lbs) and looked me straight in the eyes. Off course I was still breathing heavily from the super sexy and delicious task I had performed just second ago. While she looked at me, she lifted her left foot off my chest, and slowly planted it on my lips; she strongly pressed the toe-art of her wet left foot on my lips, bringing the pressure only on her little toes. Than she said:
"Open!!"

Off course I wouldn’t love anything more than open my mouth, so I obeyed directly. While I did this Esther stuck the toes of her left foot in mouth. When she saw, that she wouldn’t be able to get all her toes in my mouth, she said to me:
"Open wider, you pathetic worm!!"

Off course I opened my mouth as wide as possible. And immediately after I did this, Esther Jacobs stuck all the five toes of her delicious divine foot in my humble mouth. She really deep-throated me, and I was almost chocking on her perfect foot! While she did this she off course laughed at me, saying what a complete loser I am. I could feel her toes pushing against the back of my throat, but despite the pain, I enjoyed every second of it! I looked up to her perfect-looking breasts, truly the nicest and sexiest breasts I had ever laid my eyes on. (Not even the hottest girls in the playboy magazine had such perfect-formed breasts, and the most of them had even silicones!) This sixteen-year old goddess Esther had the best body one could imagine, and she was deep-throating me with her bare supersexy little left foot!

About one minute later, Esther got off of my body, and while I chocked after she had pulled her left foot out off my mouth, she said to me:
"I wouldn’t have thought that you were able to get all my five toes in your mouth. My compliments, you are a true foot slave!"

After these sexy words, Esther laughed very arousing, and I just laid there, in total sexual excitement! Just seconds after this, I saw that Esther’s panties fell behind my legs; Esther had pulled off her panties!! She was now totally naked, and she was standing behind my head, unfortunately I was unable to see her divine vagina from this point of view, since I was lying on the floor before her. Just when I wanted to turn my head backwards and look at the undoubtedly perfect vagina of the perfect sixteen year old goddess Esther Jacobs, she walked even closer to my head, positioned her legs on either side of my head. Looked down at me for a short second (Now I was able to see her divine vagina, it was shaven, with only a little dark stripe of hair which hadn’t been shaven off, truly the best-looking and best-cared vagina I had ever seen in my lowly life!) But, unfortunately I hadn’t much time to enjoy the naked perfection of this true goddess above me, because it wasn’t even a few seconds later that Esther slowly planted her tight sexy naked ass right on the middle of my face. This was sexy beyond description! God I loved it to feel the soft tight warm flesh of her soft tight warm bare ass on my cheeks. She was a goddess and I was her slave! And now she sat nude on my face. My dick grew twice its size and I loved every inch of her perfect little tight ass. She was soo hot and her ass was soo perfect. While Esther sat full nude on my face she rested her bare feet on my stomach, and pushed my hands against the floor with her hands. I was pinned! I could move an inch, and quite frankly, I didn’t want to move an inch. I lay just where I belonged!

While I was savouring every second of this arousing act, Esther said to me:
"Well footboy, how is it to see an ass from that distance? Do you like my ass?"

I moaned from under her warm tight sexy tanned bare ass:
"Ysssss"

"I know you like it, you loser. I saw you drool all over it, when you walked behind me on the stairwell of the school, you can’t keep your eyes off me, can you, you ugly creep!?" replied Esther.

I didn’t know what to say, she knew it all the time! Man, how could I be so stupid! She knew it from the beginning that every time I saw her walking on the stairwell of the school, that I always tried to walk exactly behind her, just to admire her perfect ass, and off course her divine feet!! And I always thought that she hadn’t seen me!!

After these words Esther kept sitting on my face with her soft, tight, warm, smooth, tanned ass. Her ass really didn’t have even a gram of fat, the skin was supertight, but it felt very soft. Her ass was perfect in every sense of the word. Esther just sat on my face like she was sitting on a regular chair. And, if you ask me, I would mind if she sat like this for hours, cause I couldn’t get enough of it. But
Then, just two minutes after this, Esther lifted her royal ass up from my face, and said to me, while she stood naked on my chest:
"Hey, ass-slave, where is a pair of nail scissors in this bathroom?"

I replied, while moaning, because she was standing full weight on my chest again:
"They’re.....in the second pillar.....above the dressing table,........on the.....left side!"

Esther looked in the pillar for a few seconds, and while she did this she balanced on her right foot, wiggling the fantastic toes of her right foot on my chest, and swinging her left foot in the air. This was unbelievable sexy!! While Esther searched for the nail scissors, I looked at her incredibly unbelievable perfect vagina, and at her naked perfection. Even naked, I could find even one spot of her magnificent body that could need some improvement, really: Her whole body was perfect, and their wasn’t even a single body part that wasn’t perfect. The silver belly piercing, the silver ankle bracelet, and the silver toe-rings that Esther had, even accentuated the divine appearance that this sixteen year old girl had! A few seconds after this, while I ended up glimpsing at her feet, after looking over her whole divine body, Esther said to me:
"Aaah, there it is!!"

After the sixteen year old Esther Jacobs had said this she walked towards my face again, looked down at me for a second, pushed the tips of the toes of her right foot against my lips and said with her supersexy voice:
"Do you feel the nails, footboy, I should cut my toe-nails, because they’re a little too long!"

Her toenails weren’t that long, but I felt her toenails digging softly into my lips. I had a full hard-on, and my cock still hurt like hell. I looked at her, and thought:
-I want to be her total slave forever! --

When Esther had said these sexually arousing words, she positioned her bare size 6 feet on either side of my face again, and then slowly planted her naked soft tight ass on my loser-face. Again, I couldn’t see anything but the divine ass of this 16-year-old girl who was 2 years and 4 months younger than I, but already made me to her total slave, and that was where I belonged!! Then I felt she rested her legs on my stomach again, and pulled her right leg closer to her ass, I heard she was cutting her toenails. I found this very arousing. But, as you might already knew, everything that Esther Jacobs did or said, was soooo arousing and soooo sexy, and soooo dominant, that it would take another 100 pages to make that fully clear to you!

While Esther relaxed with her bare ass in my face, and her elegant supersexy tanned legs on my stomach, and was cutting her toenails (First her right foot, later the left one). I inhaled the sweet flagrance of her royal ass, and felt the soft skin of her divine ass digging in my humble face. Again I felt cum pushing against the rope, unable to spurt out. I was experiencing the short moment before coming, over and over again. This was really humiliating. And it really hurt.

About three minutes later, after Esther had slowly cut her perfect toenails, she said to me, while she laid the nail scissors on the dressing table:
"When I want to, I can fart you right in your mouth, you pathetic ass-wipe!!"

After these words Esther moved her ass a little, and positioned her naked asshole over my lips, just as she started laughing, and I prepared myself for her delicious stinky fart by opening my mouth, and stiffening my cock. Esther raised her royal ass from my lowly face and said to me, in a very dominant tone:
"You have to wait for that fart, footboy, first I have to take a pee!"

After these words Esther Jacobs stood up, turned her magnificent body towards the toilet in the right corner of the bathroom, positioned her perfect divine well-tanned and super tight ass on the toilet bowl, which was on the right side of the bathtub (This bathtub had a shower curtain, and a shower-tap, so that the bathtub, could also be used as a shower cubicle, when you would close the shower curtain) . She looked at me, and said to me:
"Come here, and kneel in front of my feet!"

Wow, this was going to be exciting!! I of course followed her order, and I kneeled right in front of her, before her feet, while Esther sat on the toilet bowl! Esther then said to me, while she lifted both her feet off the floor:
"Lay your hands, with the palm of your hands up, on the floor beneath my feet!"

I did this simultaneously, and Esther slowly lowered her soft soles on the palms of my hands, I had both her divine little feet in both my hands, and I held them in my hands like it were the most valuable things on earth (and in fact, they were the most valuable things on earth!) Esther then looked my in the eyes, and then she started peeing, I wasn’t able to see anything, I could only hear her golden nectar falling into the toilet bowl. I became even more aroused about the thought that Esther would maybe push my head into the bowl, and would force me to drink her divine piss out of the toilet bowl! She kept looking at me. And when she finished pissing she started to look very aroused. Then, when Esther had finished peeing, she took a bit of the toilet paper that stood on the right side of the toilet, lifted her perfect ass a little bit, and wiped the remains of her sexy pee on the toilet paper, she slowly and very seductively wiped her ass, with three long strokes, while she looked me in the eyes and looked very aroused!!

I, of course was even more aroused, and while I had my hands under her divine little warm sexy-decorated feet, Esther held the toilet paper (With her golden nectar on it) in front of my face. I saw a rather large, yellow spot in the middle of the toilet paper, and of course could wait to lick it off!! Esther looked at me and said:
"I’ve always wanted to do this!! Open your mouth, piss-slave!!"

After these words I opened my mouth immediately, and Esther pushed the wet toilet paper completely in my mouth!!! Wow, this was truly amazing!! For the first time in my life I tasted the pee of someone, and that someone happened to be the sexiest, prettiest, most popular, and most dominant girl in the world: ESTHER JACOBS!! I tasted the golden nectar of this sixteen-year-old goddess, and I was in heaven!!

While I tasted and basked in my complete humiliation, and tasting the warm spot of piss on the toilet paper, my whole body shocked of excitement. God, this humiliated me to an even lower point, but because of that, I really really loved it!! It was soooooo degrading, but soooooo fantastic!! Her pee tasted kind of sour, but it was perfect, because it was the pee of Esther Jacobs, my goddess, and the hottest girl in the world! I had an unbelievable hard-on, and I could wait to drink the whole toilet bowl to the bottom, and show Esther that I really was, and really should be her total slave!

The moment that Esther had pushed the, in her golden nectar covered toilet paper in my humble mouth, she started to laugh loud and sexy. She even verbally humiliated me, which made the whole degradation even more complete. The moment she pushed her used toilet paper in my mouth she said:
"Yeah, that’s a good boy, you clean my used toilet paper, that’s gonna be your job for the rest of your life. You’re my piss-slave!! And when you’re lucky, I might spit on you once in a while!!"

After this Esther laughed at me for about twenty seconds, cause then came her second remark:
"Waaahaaahaa, you are such a LOSER, you really should suck my pee out of the toilet paper, you worthless subject!!"

I had her used toilet paper in my mouth for about one minute, and I tried to suck her piss out of the paper, but I only managed to suck the taste out of the paper. I tasted her royal pee very clearly, but once I started to try to get some liquid pee of this goddess out of the toilet paper, the paper started to break in pieces. But wow!!!, did I loved the taste of her divine piss or what!! This taste was so sour, so warm, so stinky, but I enjoyed everything of it, because I realized it was the taste of the golden nectar of this sixteen-year-old goddess of beauty and perfection!! And I also loved the things that Esther said to me, to make my degradation in front of her, and my devotion before her even more complete!

After this minute Esther ordered me:
"Now swallow the toilet paper!!"

Since the paper had become a more liquid-seemed substantial, and I was in total sexual excitement of tasting her perfect pee, I swallowed the in Esther Jacobs’ pee covered toilet paper immediately. After this, Esther raised her naked perfect ass from the toilet seat and said to me:
"Stick your head in the toilet, and smell my pee, and then I want you to tell me how it smelled!!"

Furtively I hoped that Esther would have ordered me to drink her pee from out of the toilet. Cause at this point, I was so sexually excited, and so completely humiliated, that I would have done anything that she ordered me. I would have eaten her shit when she would have asked me!! I loved this drop-dead-gorgeous girl so much, that I couldn’t get enough of her dominance over me. I wanted to be her total slave, and nothing but her total slave!! And I wanted to devote my entire life at being her footstool, licking her shoes, smelling her socks, drinking her spit, inhaling her farts, drinking her pee, and yes, even eating her shit!! And I really didn’t care if everybody was going to get to know this!! I wouldn’t even mind licking her spit of the ground in public or performing any other humiliating, degrading act for her, cause that would only turn me on even more!!

Well, I wouldn’t have been her total slave when I would have put my head in the toilet bowl simultaneously, and so, I kneeled before the toilet bowl, stuck my lowly head into our own toilet bowl, and tried to inhale the sour odour of Esther’s unsurpassable pee. This turned me on so much, that I wanted to drink the whole bowl empty immediately, but, unfortunately, I had to follow the orders of this sixteen-year-old goddess, and I wasn’t allowed to do anything without her personal approval and permission. When I bowed my head into the toilet, Esther positioned her fantastic body exactly behind my back. While I smelled Esther’s pee with my face about two inches away from it, the pre-cum dripped through my penis once again, despite the "cock-harness". Without this cock-harness I think I would have come more times than you can imagine. As I said before, my face was about two inches away from Esther divine golden nectar, and while I inhaled the sour but delicious odour of her pee, I looked at it, it still damped a little bit, since Esther had just pissed in this toilet about a minute ago. Esther had a very regular colour of pee, it was very yellow, and very normal-looking, but because I knew it was the pee of this young beauty I had the urge to lick it up completely, and savour it like a fine wine!! The toilet itself was a toilet that had some kind of plateau in it, so that the bodily waste would fall right on that plateau, and not in the toilet water. So the pee that I saw, was 100% Esther’s pee, without any water that had been mixed with it. Esther Jacobs pure pee lay on that plateau, and only by flushing there would come any water on that plateau. A few seconds later, I was awoken out of my trance by Esther, she ordered:
"Closer!!!!"

I followed this order with all pleasure, and stuck my head even deeper in the toilet bowl, my face was now just half an inch away from Esther’s pee, my dick grew even more with every millimetre I came closer to this gift of my goddess!! While I was almost with my nose in her precious piss, Esther ordered me:
"Now inhale as deep as you can and tell me how it smells!!"

I inhaled as deep and as loud as I could, savouring every little flagrance of her golden nectar. God I loved this smell, I would have dared to dream that this moment would have come in my life!!! And after I inhaled strongly for about five or six times, I said to Esther, while I once again stammered from excitement:
"Oooh.........Esther..........y....your....pp....p..pee...tastes.....l..l..like...."

Just then Esther interrupted me, and said, while she laughed in a very dominating, sexy and seductive way:
"What did you say?..........Are you thirsty?..........Well, there is only one way to solve that problem!!!"

After this sentence, which made my heartbeat raise out of proportion, Esther did such a hot thing: I felt that she pushed one of her feet (I thought it was her right foot) strongly against the back of my head. While she did this she laughed loudly and sexy. Because Esther pressed my head even further in the toilet bowl, my whole face was pushed into Esther’s pure pee!! She kept her bare sole strongly pressed against the back of my head, so my face stayed deep into Esther’s golden nectar. I couldn’t breath any more, and about ten seconds later I realized that the only way to get some air, was to drink the pure pee, that laid on the plateau of the toilet bowl!! Esther had brought me to the deepest point of humiliation, and I was about to drink her pure pee like my life depended on it. And in someway, it did depend on it. While my nose and mouth, together with the rest of my face, was pressed into Esther Jacobs’ piss, I heard her say to me in her hot, warm and sexy voice(my ears weren’t drowned in her pee, so I was able to hear her clearly):
"You better drink that up, or otherwise I’ll suffocate you in my pee!!"

After these words Esther started to laugh again, I felt so humiliated, but in the same time so horny and so aroused!! I started to drink her pee, it was still pretty warm, it was just as warm as I had always thought that pee would be. And it tasted very sour. I drank it with long large pulls, since I was already gasping for breath. I was almost suffocated in her divine pee, so I tried to drink this precious golden bodily waste of this teen goddess as fast as I could. Partly because of my excitement, and because I wanted to show Esther that I really wanted to be her total slave. But on the other side I really had to drink her pee that fast, because when I wouldn’t do that, I would suffocate in it, after all, I couldn’t breath with my whole face pushed in her perfect pee!! When this sixteen-year-old queen saw that an eighteen-year-old slave was very greedily drinking her pure pee (as said before: there was no water mixed with it!) she laughed at me, and said:
"That’s right, my piss-drinker!! Drink it up!! I don’t want to see a single drop of my precious pee in the bowl when you’re ready!!"

And I did, I followed this order, since I’d liked nothing better than following this order. I enjoyed every little second of this. I never would have expected that I would ever drink a girls pee. I always thought about that as a disgusting thing to do, but, because it was Esther’s pee, I really really enjoyed it. It was absolutely fantastic!! And it was absolutely humiliating, and thus so sexy and degrading! So while I was drinking her hot pee with large pulls, because of my excitement and my lack of air, and I was nearly finished Esther Jacobs said to me in a very seductive way:
"Wow, slow down piss-drinker, it’s all yours, you don’t have to be so greedy!!"

After this she laughed at me very sexy, and I continued to drink her unsurpassable, normal-looking and sour tasting pee as fast as I could. About ten seconds after my first pull, I finished the delicious drink that Esther had given me, without leaving a single drop of her fantastic pee in the bowl. After I had had swallowed the last large pull of Esther’s warm pee, I started panting very fast. I was actually gasping for breath, with the pure taste of Esther’s pure pee still in my mouth. After I had finally gotten my normal breathe back, I started to realize that I actually drank Esther Jacobs bodily waste!! I still felt the sour taste "tingle" on my tongue, and I had an enormous hard-on thinking about this degrading act I just performed before this goddess. When Esther heard that I finally breathed normally again, she said :
"That’s a good boy........Well, are you still thirsty, my pee-boy?"

I looked at her beautiful appearance, and I realized what she meant by this hot and humiliating sentence. I hoped that she might have some pee left for me, and that she might piss me right in my face. I would do anything for her, just if she did that. So, totally aroused, still with the delicious taste of Esther’s pee in my humble mouth, I answered, while I was still on my knees on the floor near the toilet, without thinking, and only following the perverse thoughts my dick gave me:
"Yes, I am. Please give me more. Please, Esther, Please pee me in my mouth!! I’m your total slave, please let me drink more of your pee??!! Please!!"

Esther looked a little surprised at my, by my dick influenced adoration of her divine warm pee. I guess she didn’t expect me to be such a low sick pervert. She didn’t expect me that I would actually love the taste of her golden nectar, that I would actually cum, just by drinking Esther’s warm pee!! And I really hoped that she would order me to open my mouth again, and that she would pee right into it. But after my aroused reply she then said to me:
"Oooh, I’m sorry for you, but you just drank all my pee, I guess you just have to wait for a couple of hours!!.....................Okay, now wash your face thoroughly, and lay back on the floor, face-up, so that I can fart in your mouth!"

I asked Esther:
"Uhhmm, Esther, I’m sorry to interrupt, but am I allowed to stand now, so that I can wash my face in the sink of the dressing table?"

Then Esther answered:
"Of course not, you may never stand straight up when I am near you, you can wash your face in the bathtub. But be sure to wash it very good, cause I don’t want to sit in my own pee!!"

The moment I heard these words, I crawled to the bathtub, took some soap, and started to wash Esther Jacobs’ valuable golden nectar off my worthless face. While washing my face with soap, I once again realized how dominant Esther Jacobs really was! She just told me she was going to fart right into my mouth! This was truly unbelievable! I’ve never seen a girl such as dominant as Esther Jacobs was. She dominated me, just like if she had been dominating me for as long as I lived! God, I absolutely loved the aire and dominance that this beautiful girl had among her. She acted like a true goddess, and a true goddess she was. Esther looked at me very seductively while I was washing my face. And after washing my face very thoroughly with the soap, and drying my face with a towel that hang on the heating, I directly followed Esther’s second order, and took the position on the floor that I had about a few minutes ago. I lay face-up on the floor again, with my hands beside my legs. When I had taken this position, Esther slowly walked towards my lowly face. Not even a second later she was already standing with her feet on either side of my head, and she slowly lowered her royal ass on my lowly face again. While she did this I heard her laughing a little bit, and of course this was enough for me to shake from sexual excitement again. The moment I felt the soft warm flesh of the tight ass of Esther Jacobs on my face again, I thought I was having the best wet dream in my entire life! Esther covered my whole face with her little unsurpassed ass! The moment her ass touched my face, I felt that she was positioning her ass, just so that she could fart right in my open mouth! She ordered me:
"Well, my little fart-smeller, now open your mouth, and prepare yourself for a nice, stinky surprise!"

I opened my mouth, and then Esther positioned her divine asshole above my open mouth, my nose was exactly in her buttock-chink, and my open mouth, was exactly under her asshole. I was fully aroused, and I was waiting for her delicious, stinky fart, to fill my mouth with! This was going to be the most humiliating thing Esther did to me so far. Up until now, the most degrading thing that Esther made me do was, making me taste and drink her precious pee, but that was going to change very soon, and I realized, that even this would soon be exceeded!

The moment Esther covered my face with her warm little naked ass, she pushed both my hands against the floor, and so I was pinned to that floor once again. I also felt that Esther rested her magnificent legs on my stomach again, with her amazing bare feet right on my rock-hard dick. She then started to slowly stomp my dick with her unsurpassable bare heels of her bare feet, and this really hurt. Luckily Esther didn’t do it very hard, she stomped very softly, but because my dick was about to explode because of the fact that her bare ass was digging in my face, and my open mouth was beneath her asshole, waiting for her fart, even these soft stomps caused a lot of pain on my penis. But, quite frankly, I absolutely loved the pain!! It was so humiliating, I didn’t want to do anything to stop the pain on my dick, and even if I wanted to, I couldn’t stop it! I was totally pinned to the floor, and was unable to move a millimetre!! Esther dominated me with her naked ass, and her bare feet!!! Wow, this was fantastic. Every five seconds she slowly and seductively stomped my already swollen dick with the divine fantastic bare little heels of her feet, and every time I yelled from the pain, but, all the sound of my yelling was muffled by Esther’s excellent naked ass, that rested right on my face!! While Esther stomped my rock-hard dick with her bare heels, and held my hands strongly pressed against the tiled bathroom floor, she said to me:
"You like this, hĂ»h? You like it when I hurt you with my feet, don’t you, you sick pervert!"

Right after this sentence Esther stomped my dick harder, and I yelled as loud as I could, but all Esther could here was:
"Mmmm!!!!!!"

Then she said to me:
"I’m sorry, what did you say? You want me to stomp harder?.................Okay!!"

At this moment, Esther started to stomp my dick even harder with her feet, again every five seconds. I yelled very loudly after every stomp of her heels against my penis, cause it actually hurt like hell right know! The "cock-harness" even increased the pain that Esther’s feet did to me. Esther stomped me that hard for about five times, cause then she told me:
"Okay, fartboy, now open your mouth as wide as you can, and wait for your meal!"

After this, Esther of course laughed again, and her laugh was so hot, so sexy, and so humiliating, that only this laugh made me realize what a complete loser I really was. Besides that, she really knew how to verbally humiliate me, cause every sentence that came out of her wet sexy unsurpassable mouth, even made me realize even more that she was a goddess, and I was a loser!! So I directly opened my mouth even wider, and waited for her dominant perfect fart. Not even ten seconds after Esther Jacobs’ words, I felt that she pushed my hands harder to the floor, tightened her buttocks, and pushed the soles of her feet hard against my "injured" dick. Then she said to me in a dominant and seductive tone:
"Okay, here it comes!"

Directly after this, I heard the sound of a fart, surrounded by a stinky flagrance, that I recognized from the previous three farts that Esther had "forced" me to smell, about half an hour ago. Then I felt her warm fart entering my humble mouth, my cheeks filled with her precious stinky gas. I tasted Esther Jacobs fart!! I tasted the fart of a gorgeous sixteen-year-old girl, who was 2 years and four months younger than I!! The girl that I always dreamed to date sometime, the girl that I fantasized about every single night before I went to bed, the girl that I furtively always wished to be her human footstool, was sitting on my face, totally naked, and now my mouth was filled with the gas of her fart for crying out loud!! This was absolutely unbelievable, but it was the truth, and nothing but the truth. Wow, this really was spectacular, I never would have dared to dream what was happening just now!! This incredibly degrading act, gave me such an over-the-top hard-on, that I could feel a little bit of the pre-cum leaking out of my dick, despite the fact that I had a very tight-sitting cock-harness around my dick. The moment my mouth was filled with the stinky odour, and the warm gas of Esther’s royal fart, Esther started to laugh incredibly sexy, and extremely dominant. When the seductive laugher of Esther Jacobs had finally stopped, and my mouth was still filled with the divine gas of her fart, she said to me:
"Swallow my fart, you pervert!!"

I did this immediately after Esther had ordered me to do this, and I must say, I found it delicious!! Of course it tasted awful, I could taste a little bit of Esther’s warm shit, since the fart tasted the same as I imagined the taste of shit would be. Her fart was warm, and completely consisted of gas, there weren’t any shit-splatters in it. The only thing I tasted was the sour, stinky, warm and humiliating gas of Esther Jacobs divine fart. After I had swallowed Esther’s fart, and Esther had finished laughing for the second time, she asked me with her supersexy, horny voice:
"Well, my fartboy, how is it to get a fart of someone directly in your mouth? Is it warm? Is it stinky? Can you taste my dirt? I wouldn’t know all that, cause I’m beautiful, I won’t have to do such things. I only DO it to people when I’m in the mood. Since you’re ugly, and you’re my slave, and you swallowed my fart. You might as well tell me how it tastes!!"

I wanted to reply, but the moment I started to moan that it tasted wonderful, (Because of her divine asshole that covered my mouth, Esther of course wasn’t able to hear anything but some moaning), I felt that Esther tightened her buttocks again. Before I knew Esther had farted in my mouth for the second time. I again tasted her precious, delicious gas. While my cheeks were once again filled with this humiliating gas, Esther said to me, while she laughed incredible sexy:
"Oooh, I’m sorry, you were saying something?"

She truly was a goddess, and if I didn’t knew better, I would say she was a professional mistress for over twenty years. She seemed so unbelievable experienced in dominating guys like me. She acted very normally and dominant while humiliating me, like it was daily work for her!

After I had Esther’s fart in my mouth for the next twenty seconds, savouring the stinky but sexy taste of her fart, she once again ordered me:
"Swallow it, now!"

Then I swallowed her fart for the second time, tasting her delicious gas while I felt it brushing my throat. Wow, this was awesome!! Then Esther raised her royal, divine sexy ass up from my face, and she looked down at me while she positioned her bare little decorated feet on either side of my head again. She looked me straight in the eyes, and for a moment I thought that Esther was going to drop one of her very valuable saliva balls right in my face, but then she turned her face away from me and ordered:
"Take off your clothes, except your underpants, and go lay face-up in the bathtub!! I’m going to take a shower"

As normally I did what she ordered me to do, I took all my clothes off, except for my boxer short (and of course the rope that was still tied around my fully erect penis) and laid on the bathtub floor. The moment I placed my body on the bathtub floor, Esther also stepped in the bathtub, and she closed the shower curtain. To be exact: Esther of course didn’t stand on the cold bathtub floor, cause then her perfect feet would get cold! She stood on my stomach with both her feet. Since Esther Jacobs stood full weight on my stomach, and I weren’t aloud to touch her anywhere, I had problems getting air. When Esther stood on my stomach with both her gorgeous decorated size 6 feet, totally naked, I admired her naked beauty once again. She was sooo perfect, that this perfection was hard to describe. When Esther stood on my stomach, she raised her left foot from my stomach, and she placed it on my unsuspected mouth. This was very arousing, and she made this sexy full-nude-trampling even more arousing by pressing the toes of her right foot strongly against my lips, and saying:
"Problems breathing?............Hahaha...........Little footman!!!"

After this she lifted her right foot of my mouth, and placed it on my upper chest, together with her left foot. I looked up, and saw Esther’s royal, perfect vagina, her super tight, well-formed ass, her lightly-muscled stomach with that silver belly-piercing, her divine fantastic breasts, and her absolutely gorgeous face!! The moment that Esther stood comfortable on my upper chest, she turned on the water, at first she felt if the water was the right temperature, but after that, she opened the tap completely, and started to slowly caress her beautiful soft long well-cared dark blonde hair that reached about 3 inches over her shoulders in the water. Wow, just to look at this, was incredibly sexy!! Despite the fact that she was completely naked, and that she was standing on my chest, with her divine perfect feet!! While Esther was seductively caressing her beautiful hair in the warm water, I felt, and saw, that Esther was wiggling her magnificent toes again, I felt her perfect toes wiggling up and down on the flesh on my chest. About thirty seconds later, Esther reached for the shampoo. She took an amount in her right hand, and than slowly brought it onto her sexy soft long hair .................................................... ........................................................................... THIS IS NOT THE END OF PART THREE, BUT THERE WILL COME ANOTHER & PAGES WITHIN FOURTEEN DAYS. AND IN THESE 7 PAGES IS STILL TO COME :
PISS OFF FEET LICKING, FORCED PISS DRINKING, FORCED SPIT DRINKING , AND OFF COURSE ALL THE OTHER FEM DOM THAT ALREADY IS IN THE STORY
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS STORY< OR ANY OTHER STORY ON MY PAGE TO : footdominationlover@hotmail.com
BY CLICKING HERE!!!!
Of Course Stories are also very welcome.
Especially Spitting stories!!!!!

www,geocities.com/danny_6123/index.html
You can also find the first two parts of this story here!!!!!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment