Saturday, July 9, 2011

Open Letter to My Corporate Slut: The Party Favor


Open Letter to My Corporate Slut: The Party Favor


By Mistress Akasha
Good morning my slut,
Well, as you know, I wanted to have a special party to celebrate our anniversary coming up. We've talked about lots of different themes and ideas, and I like them all -- from the really fancy cocktail party to the wine tasting to the costume bash. Just our closest friends and cohorts, making sure the night was one to remember.
But, as you know, I have been in one of those moods lately. I just can't shake it this time, baby. I know I fucked you mercilessly last night while you had to wear a pink nightie, I know I made you sleep in a cage in the closet on Sunday. But I just can't shake this desire to use you -- to really possess you.
Do you think I am getting too severe? Honestly now, do you think that not being allowed to wear men's underwear any more is getting to you, and not being able to cum unless I give permission is affecting your pride?
Because I have to tell you, my slave, this is getting me hotter and hotter. The deeper you submit to me, the more you prove how devoted you are, the hotter I am. I want more -- I want to possess you fully.
In fact, it is getting harder and harder to just let you leave for work in the morning. All dressed up in your power suit, when I know you have panties and garters on underneath (such a hot little fuck you are!) -- it gets more difficult for me to stop myself from ordering you back to my feet and indulging my desires.
Are you ready to keep going? I guess that is what I am asking.
And I wonder if you have any more room in the Corporate Toy Drawer at the office where I keep your emergency toys. The toys I make you use at work for me.
I hope you have some time free this morning, because I intend to use you..while telling you what I have decided to do for my party.
*****
Before we continue, I want you to lock your door and take down your trousers. Pull down those silky little black crotchless panties I made you wear today and tighten your cock cage one more notch.
That's right, I want it *tight* as you read this. Ahh, do you know how long it has been since I let you cum!
(Hint: 6 days now. You came last Sunday, ankles locked over your head, cock an inch over your mouth. You didn't spill a drop, remember?)
Now that the cage is nice and tight, I want to tell you that I have planned something I know will be very hard for you. I want to have a party, but it will be an all girl party.
Sort of like one of my Girls' Night Out adventures.
But this time, we are having it at our place. And you are going to be there.
You are going to have a special role. I call your role "the Party Favor".
You will have a special Party Favor outfit -- probably a black skirt and thigh high stockings, corset, and gloves. I want you in high heels (practice so you don't wobble too much in front of Alice and Janie, I know you find them both irresistible and are going to be totally embarrassed).
I am going to have you first serve as a Hostess -- and that means getting our drinks and making sure everyone is comfortable. I am going to show them some of my favorite pictures from our Bondage Photo Album.
Just to get you nice and humiliated.
You will stand in the corner or kneel next to the couch quietly and obediently while we giggle and whisper, and you will have no idea what plans we have for you. Because the purpose of the night will be for you to prove to my friends how much of a slut you are. How obedient you are.
I want you to make me proud that I own you. And that means you have to be a sexy, nasty little whore.
Do you know how to do a striptease?
****
I'll have all my toys out. I have thought this part through in total detail. I want it to be pulled off like a perfect presentation -- everything spread out so nicely, all my implements. My friends will be introduced to each of them and shown what it does.
It will be sort of a free for all on you, my whore. The paddles, the canes. I will have you bent over and presenting your ass (show them how much you can take, my slut!).
But it isn't just about the pain, you know. I want them to know just how are you will go.
And I want to know just how far you will go, too.
*****
By then, I can assure you, you will be desperate to cum. I will have worked you into a total frenzy every night leading up to it that you will be a broken, desperate little whore.
You will be crawling around, kissing and licking the shoes of all my female friends (think of all the different tastes and smells!), knowing that if you impress me enough I just might give you the chance to cum.
But none of this nastiness in front of my friends, no.
I guess you are worried, thinking that I might go all the way -- bending you over the couch and fucking you with a strap on while my friends sit around and drink tea, watching and commenting?
You wonder if you are going to be stripped naked and made into a party game as well as a party favor -- and that means playing evil things like -- like how many weights will hang from the ball stretcher before it finally becomes too much for you to take? Or who can flog the clothespins off your ballsac?
Or better, blindfolding you and giving each of my girlfriends a different one of your dildos, and making you suck them off, and tell them which one is which? How impressed would they be that you can tell which color the dildo is by the way it feels *inside* your mouth!
Or how about this -- I give them each a different size dildo and you have to pick one of us, blindfolded, and she will be the one fucking you in the ass. And you have no idea how big that dildo will be...do you?
I wonder if they would find all of this shocking.
*****
By now, I know you are kneeling there, rock hard, precum oozing from your cock. Your silky black panties are getting all stained, aren't they? You know how much that upsets me. Maybe you need to take them off and clean them up good for me..clean them up so you don't get in trouble when you come home this evening.
It would be a shame to have to sleep in the cage twice in one week...
****
Do you want to know the real motivations behind the Party Favor idea I have, my treasured whore?
I am going to let you in on a little secret fantasy of mine, and I want you to keep it to yourself. Don't even mention it to me, because it is something hard for me to even talk about.
But it is something I think..I hope..we will be able to do some day...
And that is -- to make you a *real* party favor.
I want to go to one of those dark, sort of sleazy bondage S&M parties or balls. One of the bigger ones, and one where we don't know anyone. I will be all dressed up in my sexiest dom bitch outfit -- probably a really tight, short latex skirt, latex corset, gloves, and thigh high boots with 5 inch spiked heels. Super shiny, spit-shined clean from a tongue licking (you can guess who provided that!)
And you will be there, wearing nothing but really tight latex briefs. Not even shoes. I will have you on a leash, attached to a big metal collar around your neck. Industrial strength.
You will be blindfolded the whole time. You will never see anyone at all. Your wrists will be chained behind your back. You will have your big red ball gag strapped on and hanging around your neck so that at any given time I can put it in your mouth.
I might have a sign I can hang around your neck that says "Akasha's Property" or "Whore for rent" or "Blowjobs $5". You will never know what the sign says.
And then I can sit comfortable, legs crossed, enjoying the stares I get from men and women as you kneel waiting by my feet. And I can let anyone use you. Anyone that *I* want to use you.
So that I can watch.
Women. Men. Couples. I don't care. I will have you as my total whore, and you will be my party favor. You will suck toes, massage feet, kiss asses. You will be a toilet, you will be a beating post, you will be an open ass for anyone to use. I like the idea of making you a complete object of which I control, and you never see anything.
You have to put complete trust in me. Sometimes I will lean over and rub your latex briefs, rub the bulging center to make sure you are still quite alert. Underneath you might be wearing one of the more painful studded cock rings we picked out.
I might take you into a backroom for some more intimate play, and you will never know who I am letting use you. I might fuck a woman right next to you, telling you how hot she is, how nice her nipples feel, how good her pussy tastes, but you just sit there with a big red ball in your mouth and provide scenery for us to look at while we enjoy each other's bodies.
You will suck dildo after dildo -- until you gag on them -- wondering if at any moment the cool slick latex will be replaced with stiff, salty flesh. Wondering if you will have drops of precum spread all over your lips and hear the grunt of a man getting ready to shove his cock into your mouth.
I think you can tell where I came up with the name "Party Favor". Because everyone gets to enjoy it.
Everyone
****
Well, my slut, this letter is about ready to come to a close, and I am about ready to go shopping. I want to pick out some new boots for you to shine up tonight when you get home from work. So be ready to present yourself on your hands and knees to me when you get home, ready with your tongue. Of course you have no idea if I will get cute little ankle boots that will take 15 minutes to clean, or almost-to-my-crotch black patent leather bitch boots that will take the bulk of the evening to get through (I might rent a movie to watch during that!)
But, I suppose you will be able to tell in time. For now, take a break to insert our special plug, and return to work. I want you ready for me tonight.
My little party favor.
Adoringly,
Mistress Akasha
1

No comments:

Post a Comment