Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Story Of How i came a foot lover.



My Story Of How i came a foot lover.


Hi This is a story about Myself And my sister . I am Michelle 17 Tall
as in 5.3
long black hair nice slim body and tanned and long legs. My younger
sister Cindy is 12 shes short black hair short slim and nice legs. This is
how i 1st got into the love of wirshiping feet and socks. Here is my
story.
It was a Dark night and i just got out the shower i was painting my
lovley toenails in a bright dark red. I put on a short black nightie and
some long white socks to my knees . I Pulled them up high and went out
the door to my sisters room down the hallway to see if she was ok, My
sister Cindy is short and has nice legs shes got nice eyes too and
tanned skin. I Crept into her room shutting the door behind me. IT was
dark in the room so i tiptoed over to her bed. She was asleep and tightly
tucked in. She was all nice and warm and i went down to her feet . She
had on white full lenght knee socks. I just wanted to kiss them and
feel them on her. I looked at her and she was sound asleep the room was
dark and didnt have much light in the window , Mum and Dad were down
stairs
so i new this was my chance.
I looked down at her white socks on her feet and picked up her right
foot in my hand i pulled
up the blankets so i could see more of her tanned legs she was wearing
socks only and didnt
seem to mind me holding her white socked foot in my hand
I thought this was now my chance or not to get this sock feetish out
of my head i had my sisters
white socked foot in my hand so their was no going back. I bent down
and started too kiss the white socked foot it tasted like heaven the
smell of the foot just warmed my lips i got carried away and pulled one
sock of with my teeth and started kissing her naked foot it was devine
her fresh clean foot and me licking her toes was the best feeling in
the world as her toes was warm with my lips around them i kept on going
and slowley pulled of the other knee sock with my hand i went and kissed
that foot as well and started licking the toes.
then my sister woke and she said keep going so i contineued to work
on her foot kissing it and licking the toes it just made me get so wet.
i licked her feet all over and started to kiss her legs the warm
feeling was wonderfull and her toes tasted so lovley
i am hoping to carry on with more than her feet
but i thought i better stop their for now
mabey more in time if so ill let u no.

No comments:

Post a Comment