Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Friends Sister

My Friends Sister
By Author Unknown


Well, I never thought it would happen to me in a million years, but fate plays
strange tricks on people. I happened to be home from college on summer
vacation. It's one of my favourite times of the year, this being due to shorts that
showed lots of a girl's legs and sandals that showed all of a girl's feet.

I happened to be over at my friend Kevin's house. We were watching a movie (I
believe it was Ed Wood's "Planet Nine From Outer Space," a movie we chose
for a few laughs). Kevin's younger sister Lana walked through the room, talking
to someone on the phone. She flashed me a quick smile and waved and was then
on her way.

Now I had always found Lana attractive and she was only a few years younger
than I was (I was 17 and she was 14, and she would turn 15 in a few weeks),
but it never went any farther than just looking. This time was no exception. She
was wearing tight jean shorts that were quite short and she was barefoot. She had
slim and slightly muscular legs (she was a soccer player) and her feet were about
a size six I would guess. She had cute little toes and slightly high arches, surpassed
only by her older sister's feet.

Anyways, she headed upstairs and my eyes trailed those lower appendages until
she was out of sight. Kevin hadn't noticed my stare, being so absorbed in the
movie. Suddenly, he looked up at the clock and swore. He said his parents had
asked him to pick up some groceries while they were gone (out of town for the
weekend), and he asked if I would mind waiting around until he got back.
Figuring I would just finish up the movie and then watch some TV for a while, I
agreed to stay and wait for him.

He was only gone for about five minutes when I noticed the sneakers on the
floor. They were Lana's. Fairly worn in, but not dirty, and they looked very
inviting. Butterflies flew around in my stomach and my cock grew hard as my
mind screamed at me. "Should I?" I thought.

She was on the phone and, from what Kevin told me, she would be on for a
while. I decided that this would be my only chance. I looked around, trembling in
nervous excitement, and kneeled on the floor. I took one of those sneakers in my
hand and leaned over it, my breath quickening and my cock nearly bursting forth
from my shorts.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes in pleasure. The smell of her feet was
strongly embedded into the sneaker and I was hooked on the aroma. I took
another breath and then another, finding this drug extremely satisfying.

"What are you doing?" Said a voice behind me. My heart nearly exploded with
fright and I quickly set the sneaker down.

"Shit!" I thought. Now what? Slowly turning around, I saw Lana standing at the
foot of the stairs with a puzzled look on her face. I always found myself to be a
fairly good liar and quickly said in a convincing voice, "Oh, I just knocked a pen
off of the coffee table and I was looking for it."

"No you weren't. You were smelling my shoe," she replied. Well, most of the
time I was a convincing liar. She didn't seem to be angry, though, just curious. At
this point I realized that lies wouldn't work, so I decided to tell the truth. I
confessed that I had a foot fetish and that I found her feet very attractive and I
was smelling the sneaker because I thought that it was the only way to get close to
her feet.

Intrigued, she questioned me further. She never heard of a foot fetish and had all
sorts of questions for me. Finally, she asked the question that I had heard in my
fantasies all the time. "What would you do to my feet if you had the chance?"

I told her that I would smell them, kiss them, lick them, and worship them more
than anything I had ever held dear to me. With a grin on her face, she extended
her left leg towards me and set her foot in my lap. I swear that it was a miracle
that I didn't cum in my pants right there and then. She looked at me sincerely and
said that I could do whatever I wanted to her feet. My eyes widening, I asked if
she was serious and she nodded that she was.

My hands were now visibly shaking in excitement as I lifted the foot of this
fourteen year old astonishing girl to my face. Staring at her beautiful sole, I kissed
it once slowly. Then, losing all grip on reality, I kissed it again and again rapidly.
I took in the sweet scent of her feet that I had smelled earlier in her sneakers, only
it was stronger now, but more enjoyable. I licked her sole from heel to toe and back
again, revealing in the salty taste and softness of her flesh. She giggled slightly, and I
figured she might be a little ticklish, so I decreased my pressure a little, wanting to
enjoy this sensation without her pulling her foot away from me.

As I started sucking her toes, she placed her right foot in my lap and rubbed my
rock hard member. Again, by some miracle, I was able to hold back the boiling
lava of my loins, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to much longer.

I licked each round toe and the spaces in between, savouring every second that my
tongue danced over her foot. She giggled good naturedly and pulled her foot
away, replacing it with her right foot. "Can't forget the other one," she said with
a smile on her face. Without reluctance, I went to work on that foot while she
placed her left foot on my lap, rubbing me slowly once again.

Losing myself in my work once again, I didn't realize that I started to move my
hips against Lana's foot. Realizing what was about to happen, she said that I could
take my penis out of my shorts so that I wouldn't cum in my shorts. Slightly
embarrassed (I had never shown my penis to a woman before), I drew it forth. It
was average size, I won't lie, but apparently this was her first time seeing one and
her eyes grew wide. She rubbed her foot over my cock more fiercely, yet gentle
enough not to hurt me.

Feeling a little more bold, I asked if she would give me a footjob. She looked at
me, her brown eyes showing curiosity. Instead of verbally explaining, I took
both of her feet, which were now lobbed with my own saliva, and positioned them
so that my cock was between her soles in the hole formed by her arches. Starting
to get the idea, she started pumping her legs and I moaned in pleasure and a
shiver went through my body. I could feel myself getting ready to explode, so I
grabbed one of her sneakers and held it to my nose, inhaling deeply. Then, with a
shudder, I came, and I came hard. It landed on her upper thighs, her calves, and
her feet. It was an enormous amount, too!

Grabbing a Kleenex, she wiped off the mess and I thanked her over and over
again. Tossing aside the Kleenex, she straddled me and neared my face, looking
into my eyes. Smiling, she kissed me deeply on the lips and then said, "I enjoyed
it... a LOT. Maybe next time we can get my sister in on it, too." My cock almost
exploded again with the thought!

THE END.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment