Friday, July 8, 2011

Magical Boss's Feet


Magical Boss's Feet

By MAW77


Last month, my company had a talent show. My boss Sr Vice president of the company hosted the event. I am a part-time magician. The show was later in the day. It was a hot day. My boss is roughly in her late forties. She is 5'6 about 115 pounds, with short blonde hair. She kinda resembles Florence Henderson. That friday, she was wearing her navy pant suit with white mock, and navy pumps without nylons. She was a part of my act. All the other act had performed and she introduces me on stage. She would assist me with my final illusion. Finally, the moment came. I noticed she wasn't wearing nylons. The coolest thing being a magician is when you have a female assistant and she has to climb in a box...she will always have to remove their shoes. I have had a secret crush on my boss for a while. I noticed her feet all the time everyday. She is the type of woman who never wore open toed shoes and always wearing nylons. Some women dangle their shoes. If you are lucky, make catch a glimpse of their soles and toes. She never dangled nor wore open toed shoes. I now had her at my command. I was told to finish this event with a spectacular finish so what other way to finish but by making one of the prettiest CEOs disappear in this particular illusion. We performed this illusion call the asrah levitation. During all the rehearsals she wore thick sweat socks. While on the stage, I felt myself getting a hard on. She said, "wow that was some amazing magic. I have always been a big fan of magic, can you show me a trick." The stagehands rolled out the prop which was a couch. I explained to her and the audience I had to hynotise her. I said the magic words "please remove your shoes." Like magic she was barefoot. She had the most pretty feet I ever seen. I watch her pales heels rise out of the dark shoes. She wiggle her toes. Her toes were painted a bright red. I proceeded to hynotise her. She fell backwards with arms to her side legs together into the stage hands arms. I reach down and grabbed those lovely heels. When stooped down at her feet..I could smell them. She had her toes spreaded. The smell was like a strong vinegar smell. What a turn on. While walking towarded the couch, I noticed her toes boxed shaped from the shoes pressing. Her baby toe a sharp point at the sole. With her toes spreaded, you could notice box shape of each toe. Her soles were so sweaty they were wrinkled. I wanted to play with her feet so bad. We placed her on the couch, and one of my stage hands carried her shoes off stage. I stood over her and made magical gestures over her and I could smell the strong vinegary scent. Her sole where kinda yellow looking. I took my long black drape with the red velet inside and draped it over body. First her head, and lastly her feet. I made my gestures and she began to levitate off the couch. The stagehand rolled the couch off stage. I use the hoop to show there wasn't any wires. And I yanked the clothed and those lovely feet and woman vanished in thin air. I received a standing ovation. The other male host came out..."WOW! that was amazing...she just disappeared...where did she go? She's left the building. The show ended. Later backstage, I saw her. She asked how did look? I told her about the success. She mentioned....I hope my feet didn't smell too bad, I have been on them all day" I told her no. What can I say she is my boss. She want me to perform this act for her birthday. I can't wait.........
1

No comments:

Post a Comment