Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Hike

The Hike

By Josh
It was about 4 years ago, maybe 5. I really don't recall the whole thing....but I'll tell you what I remember, here goes...
I was taking a vacation in Yellowstone National Park for the summmer. As you know up there you do alot of hiking. Well on one of my many hikes I encountered which might have been the prettiest lady I had EVER seen. She had dark blond hair and light blue eyes. She also had the prettiest pair of feet a girl could have. Now because she was wearing hiking boots I didn't know this, but that was only at first....
I noticed her because she was walking about 15 feet infront of me, I figured she hadn't noticed me so I tried to sneak closer to her, and closer, and closer until I was only about 5 feet away. Then she suddenly burst out running way ahead of me. I was shocked at first and felt bad that she noticed me and was scared. I quickly ran forward as fast as I could to try to catch her. The next thing I knew I turned to my side in the bushes and I was hit in the face with a hiking boot. I fell over grasping the side
of my head feeling dizzy as heck! I then looked up and my vision cleared seeing the girl, with a huge smirk on her face. By now I felt I ws in heaven, seeing the face so close up. "Well hello" she said laughing softly. "H....H....Hi" I said nervous yet excitedly. She kneeled down beside my and kissed me. "And whats your name?" she asked. "Josh" I said softly. "Ahh, I see. My name is Kelly" she said still smirking. "So...Josh. I couldn't help but notice you were following me" she said becoming alittle more serious. "I...I...yeah I was" I said blushing. "And why is that Josh?" she asked. "Well I guess I saw you and I, I um...well I liked you". She then dangled her sweaty discusting wet sock over my face. "And what exactly do you like about me?" she said with a sweet smile. I tried to turn my head to the side blocking the odor coming from the sock. "Aww Josh, you don't like my stinky feet?" she asked with a seductive smile. "No No, I don't mind them" I lied. Now even though this woman was very pretty and had a great body and I LOVED feet, I had always hated foot smelling and worship. I prefered simply admiring them. "Oh in that case.." she said. I quickly closed my eyes as she placed her extremly sweaty foul smelling foot over my face. "Thats right Josh, now inhale my stench, and love it!" she said with a laugh. I had no choice but to inhale, and what I smelled was simply discusting. She moaned and wiggled her toes. "Ohhhhh Josh" she said closing her eyes. I then without thinking pushed her foot away. "Her eyes grew wide and her face flushed red with anger. "What the hell was that?!?!?!" she yelled. At that point I could not believe I had done it but I didn't want to seem like an idiot. "Your feet smell horrible, I don't want to smell them!" I yelled right back. She reached for her backpack and pulled out some strong rope. She pounched on me which caught me by suprise. She quickly tied the rope around my arms and then ran and tied them to a nearby tree. My eyes went wide and I struggled kicking my feet furiously. She jumped on me again stopping me from sturggling. She grabbed my feet and tied them to another tree. I layed on the floor of the woods completely helpless. "Kelly! Let me go! Now!" I yelled. She laughed and gave me a braty smirk. "Nope, I just don't think I can do that Josh." she said. She then pried off her other hiking boot and stuck the open end over my nose. I thrashed around inhaling the cheesy scent of the boot. "OH yes Josh, go on inhale. Your my foot slave now" she said grinning happily. She then sat on my stomich and placed both her stocking feet over my face, now laying on me. "Smell my stinky smelling feet Josh" she said with a loud laugh. I shook my head around trying to get her feet off my head. She wouldn't stop though, she kept grinding her raunchy smelling feet into my nose and occasiocly into my mouth. Then suddenly she stopped and got off me. She took off her socks and scrucnhed them up. She waved them over her nose and pretended to gag. "They are SO smelly. Oh god I love this Josh. Are you enjoying it?" she asked. "No!" I yelled. "What was that? I didn't hear it." she then stuffed the socks into my mouth. She then put her foot on my private. "Suck on them Josh. Suck all the smelly sweat out of them so it takes over your body. I tired desperetly to push them out of my mouth but she kicked my as hard as she could. I started to gag on the socks because of the pain. I got ahold of my self and started sucking. She then sat against a tree talking about how good a slave I was and how much her feet smelled. Then after about 15 minutes she removed the socks from my mouth and I desperetly took deep breaths of fresh air. My whole mouth tasted like female foot sweat. She then sat back on my stomich and spread each one of her toes infront of my mouth. "See all that stuff inbetween my little smelly, cheesy toes?" she asked with a laugh. "Well that stuff your gonna clean out for me, with your tounge! Does that sound like fun?" before I could answer she shoved her toes infront of my mouth. "Lick Josh!, RIGHT NOW!" she said demandingly. I licked inbetween getting all the sock lint, dirt, and toejam from her toes. She moaned for the whole 20 minutes before I was done....
Now this isn't the whole story, and if I decide to write the rest...I will. Thanks for reading, hope ya liked it!
Josh
1

No comments:

Post a Comment