Saturday, July 9, 2011

DREAM OF JOHN

DREAM OF JOHN
By John

John was a very very rich businessman. He had a very happy marriage and he
was in love with his wife. But the relationship between them had never
satisfied him because in all his life he believed in female domination. He
could never tell her wife that he was submissive. He thought about all the
alternatives and finally he found a way. He was going to find another
woman(of course he won't tell his wife) and he was going to make her his
queen. He first bought a expensive detached house with a garden outside the
city. This house was really like a palace. It was 1h far from the city. John
successfully finished the first part of his plan. The most important part
came then: he was going to find his mistress. John was very rich and there
were so many woman around him but he wanted something different. He was
going to tour all the city and look for his queen. His car was very expensive
and usually it is not difficult to attract woman with such a car. He told
his wife that he had lots of jobs to do and he had to stay at work. He went
out to the streets with his car. He saw so many prostitutes in the
streets. Then he saw two girls walking on the street. One of them was the
most beautiful thing in the world he had ever seen. He immediately stopped
the car near them and said:
-Hi ladies can we talk ?
-We are not prostitutes. They said
-Oh no I do not wanna say that I just waanna talk about a subject may be that
you would interest.
-What's that? beautiful girl asked.
-Come on and talk please.
-ok
they got into the car. The one John had chosen has sit beside him.
-Why are you out isn't it too late for yyou? John asked.
-Yes it is we will never turn back to ouur families and school.
-Waaaw that's a very brave decision.
> -Thanks. Is this your first night outsidde.
-Yes it is.
-I am John. May I learn your names?
-Jessica and Nathalie.
He understood that it was the chance of his life. Now his dreams were going
to be real.
-How old are you girls? he asked
-I am sixteen and Nat is seventeen. Jesssica said.
John parked the car and started to talk.
-As I see you want to find new ways for your lives just like me. Here is an
offer for you. But first listen to me until the end. Do not even say a word: I
am a 35 year old married and rich man. The life I wanna live is completely
different from this. To summarize I want to develop an alternative life in
my life. You will take the most important role in this life Jessica.
-Me!! Jessica said( the 16 year old girll) .
-yes you. let me tell you my alternativee life. I believe in female
domination and you will be a queen in the rest of your life if you accept. I
bought a palace for you that no one knows. I want to be your devoted slave
and live the rest of my life as your small dog. I can do everything for
you. One finger of your feet more important from my life.
-Oh I like it. Jes said.
-What about Nathalie. I can not leave heer alone. Jes shouted.
-Do you want to earn 10.000$ for a monthh Natalie? asked John
-Waaw, of course yes. she said.
-The house is outside the city and I cann't be there always. Our queen will
need an other servant too.
-You offer me to be Jessica's slave.???sshe angrily asked
-20.000 $ ok?
-deal. Nat said. But I don't know what II'll do exactly.
-you will do what your mistress says to you exactly. Understand???
-I cannot believe my ears Jessica shouteed. oh my god oh my god she said. Take
us to the house slave.
Jessica said.
this was her first order and john obeyed immediately.
----------------
they entered the house. Nathalie and john immediately dropped on their
knees. John showed all the house to his mistress on his fours. Nathalie was a
rookie slave but she was learning fast. for example when Jessica sat down.
she went near her looking at her feet and asked to take off her shoes.
-Take my right shoe off Nat. Jessica saiid
-and you take off the left one John.
> they served to their owners feet obediently.
John saw her feet for the first time and he was sure that the feet he was
holding in his hand was the most beautiful things in the world.
PART II (Jes and Nat alone in the house) coming soon

PART II

The next morning:
john and Nathalie woke up and they were talking in the garden of the big
house. john asked Nathalie if she liked this situation. She said she hated
but also added that she could show everybody respect for 20000$.
-If our queen says even one word about tthat you do not respect her when you
are alone with her, be sure that this will be your end. John said
-I know that I have to serve her. Nat saaid
-more than to serve, you gonna be her sllave. John said
-ok I understand. Its time to wake our qqueen up. we mustn't be late. Nat
said
- you are right. let's go.
they both went upstairs, entered the room and started to lick Jessica's soles
as she ordered them. When they were all together John was responsible of the
queen's right foot and Nat was responsible for the left one. They were
licking passionately. Then she woke up.
-mistress Jessica as you know I am a bussinessman and I must go to my job. I
am begging you for permission. please mistress Jessica. please please. john
begged.
-hmmmm ok you can leave now. Nathalie! AAccompany him until the door and then
come here.
-"okay my queen" Nat said.
john left the house and Nathalie went upstairs.
- yehooooo we found a real fool. Nathaliie shouted and jumped onto the
Jessica's bed.
Jessica wasn't happy of that situation.
-LEAVE MY BED!!!! she shouted and slappeed her face.
-hey Jes are you joking? Nat said
-LEAVE MY BED. the younger girl shouted again.
-you know about the rules Nathalie and iif you do not obey the rules you will
be punished. Jessica said.
Nathalie immediately left the bed and sat beside the bed.
-You will call me as Mistress Jessica. ddo you understand?
-yes mistress Jessica.
-Now put your forehead on the floor . Thhis is your real position when you
are beside me.
-Yes Mistress Jessica. Nat said and put her head beside Jessica's feet.
-"What should I do to keep my Mistress ssatisfied" Nathalie asked
-"Bring tepid water and wash my feet. Yoou will wash and worship my feet
every morning without my order, this is your daily job" Jessica said.
Nathalie brought the water she took her mistress' feet and put them in water.
Jessica really did not like the temperature of the water and ordered her
slave to take her feet out the water. But she got really angry.
-"You cannot do anything properly you iddiot" She shouted and slapped her
face.
Nathalie immediately kissed her hand and thanked for the slap. She run to
the bathroom to change the water's temperature.
While these were happening John was working but he was really excited about
the things all he had done. He was very very sad because he was going
to spend his night with her wife instead of his mistress.
He decided to phone to his mistress.
The telephone rang and Nathalie answered.
-How is it going Nat is our Mistress glaad? John asked
-"Yes she is " Nat said
-"She doesn't want to talk to you now annd she is calling me I have to go bye
bye" Nat said and went.
It was 17:00 and John left work. He usually leaves at 20:00 but he understood
he couldn't work that day. He was going home to his normal life.
He knocked the door but no one opened the door. He took his keys and opened
the door. First he thought that the house was empty. He we went his bedroom to
wear something comfortable. When he opened the door he couldn't believe what
he saw.
This was really incredible. His wife was lying on the floor kissing a
beautiful woman's feet and begging.
When she saw her she stood up and said "I can explain you John"
"Can you leave us alone "mistress" said john and beautiful blond left the
house.
-------------------------------
"I cannot believe you Mary, how can you do that" John angrily asked to Mary.
"I am doing this since I was 14 my darling I am sorry" Mary said.
"So we are both submissives" John said
"WWWWWhat?" Mary asked
John laughed and laughed and told her about his femdom fantasies. Mary was
shocked. Then John told her about Mistress Jessica. Mary liked this. John
understood this from her eyes.
"So" John said.
"what do you want to tell me " Mary asked.
"It is very clear don't you understand. She is 16 and she is the most
beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Believe me" John said
"Isn't she too young" Mary asked
"Do not decide before you see her" John said.
"Not only 3 people, she can dominate a country." John continued
"3 people???" Mary asked.
"She also owns her 17 year-old friend Nathalie" John said
This really impressed Mary.
"Do you think she will accept me as her slave" Mary asked
"If you beg enough..."
they immediately went to the house where Jes and Nat are."
They entered end dropped on their knees. Jessica was watching TV and using
her slave as a footstool.
Jessica was so beautiful and attractive that after she saw her Mary couldn't
dare to look at her eyes again.
"My mistress I brought you my wife she wants to be your devoted slave too.
If you accept her she will be the happiest person in the world."
Jessica kicked Nat's face and Nat let her Mistress feet touch the ground.
Then Jessica stood up. Mary immediately went beside her feet. and kissed
them.
"Talk to my feet and beg for their permission" Jes said with a stern voice.
Mary started to her Mistress' feet:
"You are the feet of my queen and you are really really the most valuable
things in my life. Being under you is the highest point I can reach in my
life.
You are my queen's feet and one piece of dirt over you is more valuable than
your three slave's life. Smelling you kissing you worshipping you is an
incredible feeling.
Kissing, licking the floor you stepped is a great honour for us please let me
be your slave
please please please." Mary was talking
While she was talking Mistress Jes kicked her face and they said
"they accepted you"
Mary was crying because of happiness.
John had reached the life he always imagined. He left work (because he earned
enough for all his life)and became a full time slave.

They all accepted the roles and years passed. Now Jessica is 18 and still
has 3 slaves under her feet.
Write me your comments at kulkole@hotmail.com
THE END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment