Saturday, July 9, 2011

Brenda the stinky Foot Goddess


Brenda the stinky Foot Goddess

Author Unknown
Brenda was a sexy goddess at work and she always saw me lloking at her feet.She knew i had a foot fetish and always had a wicked grin on her face when i was around. One day it was late and everyone had gone home but us. She was dressed in a short black skirt and sexy pumps. She said boy my feet are killing me as she walked over to the copier. She had a wicked grin as she kicked off her shoes, all of a sudden like a bomb going off the room smelled like incredible STINKY FFET! She said is that my FEET I SMELL? Grinning with a wicked smirk . I hope you dont mind my STINKY FEET!!. I CANT BELEAVE MY STINKY STINKBOMB FEET!!. her feet were unbeleavable she did not wash her feet for over a week and wore the same smelly nylons. She had me where she wanted. Nothing had to be said i was totally defeated i layed right on the ground and she stood over me grinning. You like my smelly feet dont you FOOTWIMP!!. tHE SMELLIER THE BETTER RIGHT! sHE BEGAN TO GRING HER UBELEAVABLY SYINKY FEET RIGHT IN MY FACE. SMELL! smell SMELL MY STINKY FEET! SMELL MY ROTTEN STINKY SMELLY FEET! yOU LIKE MY STINKY FEET IN YOUR FACE DONT YOU FOOTWIMP!I was helpless under her feet. The smell was all over the room and my face. She then peeled off her stinky stockings and shoved them right in my mouth and continued mashing her grimy stinky feet right in my face looking me in the eye in totall victory grinning. MY STINKY FEET OWN YOU FOOTWIMP! She was right i was totally submissive and defeated under her stinky feet with her stockings stuffed right in my mouth. It was time for the final humiliation. OPEN YOUR MOUTH FOOTWIMP SHE SAID AS SHE SHOVED HER SLIMY GREASY UNBELEAVABLY OVERPOWERING SMELLY STINKY TOES RIGT IN MY MOUTH. IT WASNT JUST THAT I WAS DOWN THERE SUCKING HER TOES IN TOTAL HUMILIATION, IT WAS THAT THEY WERE SO SMELLY AND ROTTEN STINKY CACKED WITH GOOEY TOEJAM THAT MADE IT COMPLETLY HUMI;IATING. BUT I DIDNT CARE, I LOOKED RIGGHT UP AT HER as she wickedly grinned right at me as i sucked her disgusting toes. SUCK MY STINKY ROTTEN TOES FOOT WIMP! i SAID REALLY SUCK THEM! LOOK AT YOU ON THE GROUND SUCKING MY SMELLY TOES AND SWALLOWING ALL MY GOOEY TOEJAM! YOU ARE PATHETIC. SHE CONTINUED TO SLIDE HER SMELLY TOES IN AND OUT OF MY MIUTH OVER AND OVER WRIGGLING HER TOES IN MY FACE AND SHOVING THEM IN DEEPER AND HARDER. HER TOEJAM WAS INCREDIBLE AS I SWALLOWED ALL INBETWEEN HER TOES , I DID THE SAME WITH HER OTHER FOOT FOR SEVERAL HOURS. tHIS WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF BEING UNDER BRENDAS FEET FOOT WIMP
She came back in the room. How do my FEET SMELL NOW FOOTWIMP!! She said with an intense deep stare and wide arrogant grin. I cant beleave your stinky feet Brenda I said. I didnt think feet could stink that much. I was almost ready to gag but i looked at her beautiful sexy face and all i wanted to do was lay down and let her have her way. LAY DOWN FOOTWIMP! SHE SAID. i LAYED DOWN SHE SLID HER WICKED SMELLING FEET TO MY FACE AT FIRST GENTLY THEN more agressive as she went along. DO MY STINKY FEET SMELL NICE FOOTWIMP? YES BRENDA I SAID.tELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY STINKY STINKBOMB FEET SLAVE! i LOVE YOUR STINKY FEET BRENDA. YOUR STINKY FEET OWN ME . sHE WAS GETTING MORE AGRESSIVE NOW SHE Peeled off her stinky stockings caked with grimy toejam and sweat and stuffed them all the way in my mouth. LOOK AT ME FOOTWIMP. i WANT YOU TO LOOK RIGHT AT ME. SHE BEGAN TO SLAP ME WITH HER STINKY FEET AND PUSH MY HEAD ALL OVER THE PLACE. THEN SHE WOULD GRIND HER SLIPPERY GOOEY TOEJAM CAKED FEET ALL OVER MY FACE. YOU WIMP!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WIMP I EVER SEEN!!! lOOK AT YOU WIMP ON THE GROUND SMELLING MY ROTTEN FILTHY DISGUSTING FEEEET!!! sHE CONTINUED TO KICK SLAP MY FACE AND PUSH WITH HER STINKY FEET. SMELL!! SMMEEEL!! SMELL MY STINKY FEET! SMELL MY STINKY FEET! SMELL MY ROTTEN FEET!! sHE WENT ON FOR AN HOUR ABUSING MY FACE AND FINALLY I WAS TOTALLY DEFEATED AND ASHUMILIATED AS I THOUGHT POSSIBLE SHE TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. aRE YOU READY TO SUCK MY SMELLY TOES FOOTWIMP? THIS WAS ALWAYS THE MOST HUMILIATING BUT I KNEW I BELONGED ON THE FLOOR, HER STANDING OVER ME IN TOTAL DOMINATION FIRCING ME TO SUCK HER TOES. SHE WIGGLED HER SLIMY SMELLY TOES RIGHT IN MY FACE AND SLID HER TOES IN MY MOUTH. GO AHEAD YOU WIMP SUCK MY STINKY ROTTEN TOOOOOEEEEES!!!!! I BEGAN TO SUCK ALL HER TOES SHE KEPT SHOVING THEM IN AND OUT WIGGLING HER TOES IN MY FACE AND SHOVING THEM IN DEEPER AND HARDER. i LOVED IT SHE CONTINUED TO CALL ME A WIMP BUT I DIDNT CARE. sHE THEN MOVED OVER TO A CHAIR AND CROSSED HER LEGS HIGH EXTENDING HER FOOT AND WIGGLING HER TOES . SHE MOTIONED ME OVER TO HER AND I CRAWLED OVER AND SHE FLEXED HER TOES AT THE SAME LEVEL OF MY MOUTH. lICK IN BETWEEN MY TOES WIMP!! hER FEET WERE STILL EXTREMLY STINKY AND THEREWASA TON OF TOEJAM IN BETWEEN HER TOES. lICK THE BIG TOE! SHE SAID AND I CLEANED ALL THE HOT GOOEY TOEJAM IT TASTED LIKE SMELLY OLD MAYONAISE MIXED WITH FETID CHHESE. NOW THE NEXT TOE !! THE NEXT! THE NEXT. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS TO CLEAN ALL THE GRIME AND TOEJAM FROM HER FEET AND TOES. aND I LOVED EVERY MINITE OF IT. oNCE AGAIN I WAS UNDER THE FEET OF THIS UNBELEAVABLY SEXY GODDESS FOOTWIMP

Brenda now totally owned me there was no more pretending. I was too shy to admit my foot fetish to her so she took the initiative and the whole issue was settled . I was her footslave. Brenda was in her late twenties with jet black hair and the sexiest sluttiest captivating face i have ever seen, just like the best foot fetish models in any magazine only better i thought. Anyway we were going to be working alone alot and we got to spend a lot of time together. She always dressed sexy with very short tight skirts like a office slut or a very highpriced hooker, with always sexy highheel showing of her shapely perfect legs. She told me one day she understood the need to be humiliated under her sexy feet, and being forced to smell them. Brenda said you really like my feet STINKY dont you. The worse the smell the better. I said your right, theres something about a woman as sexy as you that just makes me want you to let your feet get unbeleavably disgusting and the worse the smell the greater the humiliation, when you dominate me and make me smell your rotten feet and suck your putred toes. To just be ubnder you totally defeated and swallowing and sucking your gooey toejam is all i can think of. She was now grinning that wicked smirk amnd smiling well she said weve got alot ahead of us, but right now be patient i want to takr this slow and see how we can work this out. We were working alone together and after hours for the next couple weeks. She didnt tell me from the start but she was going to wear the same stockings as long as she could and not wash her feet. It was monday and we worked all day she took off her shoes after everyone went home and let me massage them, but that was it. The next day after lunch she slipped off her pumps( the same ones for a little while. i clearly noticeda sweet musky smell filter around her feet were starting to smell a little. It was business as usual we talked about work and had lunch. The next day was the same but brenda was getting that wicked look on her face again whenever i was near like she was amused and laughing at me at thesame time, but i could also tell she liked me as a person. She was over by the copier again and slipped out of her shoes. This time the smell was stronger and reached over to me, it was pungent and musky and stinky. Not stinkbomb but getting there. Is that my FEET I SMELL SHE SAID GRINNING, my there starting to really STINK! We didnt get to see each other the next day we were both busy, but Friday we were back together working close It wasa good thing noone else was around, because there wasa definite smell coming from her shoes. She was at her dexk and slipped out of her shoes, i could hear a loud swish, within seconds her smelly feet filled the room. She got up to walk to the copier and all of a sudden in mock disbeleif sha said PPPHHWWEEEEW!!!! MY FEEEEEET!!!!! MY STINKY ROTTEN FEEEET!! They were now at stinkbomb level strong as amonia filling up the whole room. It wasa unbeleavable fetid oder that hit likea blast. I was dizzy i didnt beleave this sexy goddess would do this. It just made her more sexy, seeing her dressed so sexy with the tight skirt a sexy grinnwith her feet stinking to high heaven. Unacceptable for anyone but a goddess like brenda the stinkier her feet the sexier she became. She kept her shoes off and walked over back to her desk and put her feet right on the desk in front of my face. I HOPE YOU DONT MIND MY FEET FOOTWIMP!! DONT THEY SMELL BAAAAD!!! ARE THEY SMELLY ENOUGH YET? THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING! HER feet were trully stinky now but i wandered what she meant. She said lets go for a record,i wont wash my feet for another week and ill have to wear boots to work to keep the smell in. Anyway next week we were only alone one day that was thursday. FRiday she said todays the day, come over after work to my apartment, we went for some drinks which i needed to calm down . after an hour or so we went to her apartment. I sat on the couch and she went to get drinks. She still had her boots on. after a minite i hear from the kithina swoosh and a clunk she was taking her boots off. IN just seconds the most fetid, stinky foul, rotten smell of feet came all over the apartment. I gagged and was in shock, such a mixture od fetid cheese, stingingsweet pungent stockings, unbeleavably sharp foot stink filled the air. My eyes werewatering, brenda gotan intense wicked smirk and grinn and said AAAUUGGH!! MY FEEEEEEEET!! mY FEEEEE!1 MY STINKY ROTTEN DISGUSTING FEET!!! I will have to continue later hope you enjoy so far
The next few months with brenda were awesome. She always had me over her place after work and on weekends, unless she had a hot date. Then she would have me wait for her to come home, and smell her feet and suck her toes, or if the guy came over and fucked her she would have me watch from the closet,a nd later i would have to suck her toes and worship her feet. One night she had several freinds over from work, and they were sitting aroung talking, whenever i would try to get in the conversation brenda would tell me to shut up. Finally she got fed up and took her shoe off and grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face right in her smelly shoe. You should have heard the laughter from the other three girls, watching me smell BRENDAS STINKY SHOES. ALL at once the room filled with the smell of brendas stinky feet. The other girls didnt know quite what to make. GOD BRENDA YOUR FEET REALLY STINK!!! SAID MONICA A SEXY OLDER WOMAN ABOUT IN HER LATE THIRTIES. All the other girld were holding their noses and laughing hystericly. Watch this said brenda ill show you what a wimp this guy is. He loves my STINKY FEEEEEEET!!!. THE STINKIER I LET THEM GET THE MORE HE LOVES IT! HE LOVES IT WHEN I HUMILIATE HIM, AND MAKE HIM SMELL THEM. HE LOVES IT WHEN I CALL HIM A FOOTWIMP AND MAKE HIM SUCK MY SMELLY TOOOEEES!!. tHE SMELLIER THEY ARE THE GREATER THE HUMILIATION. RIGHT FOOTWIMP! I MUMBLED mmmmpphw WITH HER SHOE OVER MY FACE. her shoe was overpowering with layers of smell, and sweat toejam and stockings. I WORE THESE STOCKINGS ALL WEEK AND DIDNT EVER WASH MY FEET!! SHE SAID. WE KNOOOOOWW!! SAID MONICA , MICHEL, AND SINDY HOLDING THEIR NOSES. Brenda peeled of her stinky stockings and rolled them up and shoved them right in my mouth. The other girls were laughing uncontrolably. You like RAUNCHY FOUL STOCKINGS FOOTWIMP? She grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the groung, stuffing her smelly stockings deeper in my mouth, forcing her smelly shoe over my face. HOW DOES IT SMELL? DOES IT SMELL LIKE MY FEEEET!! DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF MY SMELLY STOCKINGS FOOTWIMP?? The other girls were watching fascinated, curious, really sterting to enjoy it. brenda started to go full force in front of her freinds, she began to push my head around with her extremly stinky bare feet. WATCH HIM SMELL MY FEET! SHE SAID SEE WHAT A WIMP HE IS! THEY WERE ALL LAUGHING. SMELL!! SMELL!! SMELL !! SHE SAID REALLY MASHING AND GRINDING MY FACE WITH HER STINKY FEET. DO YOU LIKE SMELLING MY FEEEEET??? SMELL MY STINKY, ROTTEN DISGUSTING FEEEEEEET!! I was embarrassed but i just went with it giving up totally defeated like always, it didnt matter now who saw me ,i was brendas footslave and i would do anything to be under her feet. It was where i belonged. I always felt totally at home with her grinding and abusing my face like there was no tommorrow. seeing her looking at me with her sexy smirk, and now the added humiliation of her freinds watching. It was never over untill Brenda made me suck her seemingly always stinky gooey toes. WATCH THIS SHE SAID! OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIMP! SHE SAID. AS I DID SHE SLID HER FUNKY GOOEY FETID SMELLING TOES RIGHT IN MY MOUTH STANDING OVER ME GRINNING, IWAS LOOKING RIGHT UP AT HER IN TOTAL DEFEAT AND SUBMISSION. iT FELT SO RIGHT , HER SMELLY FOUL TOES SHOVED RIGHT IN MY SUBMISSIVE MOUTH, JUST TAKING ALL HER TOES WITHOUT REISTANCE. OH MY GOD!!! SAID MICHEL LOOK AT HIM HES SUCKING HER STINKY ROTTEN TOES. THEY ALLWATCHED AS BRENDA FORCED HER TOES IN AND OUT DEEPER AND DEEPER, WIGGLING HER TOES IN MY FACE AND DOWN IN MY THROAT DEEPER AND DEEPER. mY GOD SHES GOT HER WHOLE FOOT IN HIS MOUTH!!! SUCK !! SUCK THEM !! SHE SAID SUCK MY TOES ! SUCK MY ROTTEN FOUL DISGUSTING TOOOOOOOEEEEES!!! I SUCKED AND SWALLOWED ALL BRENDAS TOEJAM, AND NOW WAS JUST ON MY BACK LICKING AND BATHING HER STILL SMELLY FEET. BRENDA AND THE GIRLS WENT OVER TO THE DININGROOM TABLE TO TALK AND HAVE DRINKS, I WAS NOW DRAGGED UNDER THE TABLE. WHERE ALL TH WOMEN TOOK OFF THEIR SHOES AND BEGAN TO RUB THEIR FEET IN MY FACE TALKING AND LAUGHING> MONICA SLID HER SWEATY TOES RIGHT IN MY MOUTH SIGHING SEXY SUCK MY TOES FOOT WIMP THAT FEELS SO GOOD. THEY ALL TOOK TURNS MASHING MY FACE AND SHOVING THEIR TOES IN MY MOUTH. AFTER HTEY WERE DONE THEY ALL LEFT AND IT WAS JUST ME AND BRENDA. bRENDA WAS NOW AT HER COMPUTER ANSWERING MAIL WITH FER FEET BEHIND THE CHAIR HER SEXY SMELLY SOLES RIGHT IN MY FACE ON THE GROUND THEY WERE STILL SOO SMELLY AND PUNGENT. i SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT LICKING HER SOLES UP AND DOWN SMELLING HER FEET. sHE WAS GETTING MORE AND MORE REAXED, SAYING YOU KNOW YOU REALLY ARE A GREAT FOOTSLAVE BABY! YOU ARE THE BEST!! SHE BENT DOWN AND GAVE ME A BIG KISS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE STORIES MAYBE ILL HAVE SOME MORE IN THE FUTURE IF YOU LIKE THEM !

1

No comments:

Post a Comment