Thursday, July 7, 2011

Anna Kournikova and Her Friends Put Me in My Place:

By Arnold

Anybody who currently follows womens' tennis is familiar with Anna Kournikova, Martina Hingis, Steffi Graf, and Anke Huber. Anna is so gorgeous, her appearance can give you a heart attack. Martina, Steffi and Anke are damned cute. Gabriella Sabatini is no longer playing, although she is still youthful. For those who are unfamiliar with her, she is absolutely beautiful. Long black hair, beautiful face, olive skin, long sculpted legs. She's from Argentina. Anna is fairly arrogant. Martina is totally arrogant. I have long been a fan of womens' tennis. I am now a big fan of Anna. I am in love with her beauty and her attitude about it. She knows that every guy (and probably some girls too) present at her tennis matches, is drooling over her. And she enjoys that. She wears clothing which complements her cute figure, and she likes to drive us crazy by showing off her ass a lot. She bends over frequently and pulls up her short skirt. I decided that I had to attempt to get into the womens' locker room at one of her tournaments, and find her locker. I don't know- I just wanted to be near something of her's. I wanted to touch it, kiss it,etc. I had become hopelessly obsessed with her. So at the recent U.S.Open, I made my move. I entered the stadium, and while the tournament was in progress, I deftly snuck inside the womens' locker room. Nobody else was in there. Every locker was labeled, so I quickly found Anna's locker. I got to work kissing and licking the outside of her locker, while masturbating. Naturally, I got caught up in my rapture. I stayed inside the locker room way too long. Suddenly I heard "What the fuck?!" I turned my head, and saw none other than Anna herself! She was in disbelief. I suppose I was a sight to see. There I was, my pants down, my cock held firmly in my fist, and my lips smothering her locker passionately. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked. "What are you, a total pervert?" she demanded, in her slight Russian accent. I suddenly felt like a damned fool. I tried to speak, but nothing came out of my mouth. "There is no possible explanation for you being in the ladies' locker room, much less for pathetically making love to my stupid locker. Hey girls, come over here!" Within seconds, in walked Martina, Steffi, Gabriella and Anke! Naturally, they were as shocked to see me there as Anna had been. "Yet another perverted, obsessed fan of mine" explained Anna. All five girls appeared to be extremely sweaty all over. "Let's call the police" suggested Steffi. Anna became pensive, and said "Nope. I have another idea." The girls then huddled together and whispered. I should have tried to haul ass out of there, but my brain just could not function under the circumstances. I was too preoccupied with gawking at these five beautiful athletes. They began giggling. Then, before I had snapped out of my trance, they were on top of me. I was quickly kissing the pavement. They probably assumed that I would not be able to put up much of a struggle; I am shorter, lighter and punier than every one of them. I'm pretty weak physically, and could not resist them. Anna ran away, then quickly returned with rope and tape. The girls then began to tie me up thoroughly. Every part of my body had rope tied around it. My wrists were tied behind my back, my legs were tied together, my ankles, etc. They even tied rope around my penis, testicles and scrotum. Then they rolled me over on to my back. Anna sat on my chest. She took the roll of duct tape, cut off a very long strip, and placed it over my lips. The tape was so long, It reached all the way around my head. She made sure the tape completely sealed my mouth shut. To be extra sure, she applied a second strip over the first one. Anna then spent about five minutes pressing her sweaty palms all over my face and lips. She really wanted me not to be able to breathe through my mouth! She then stood up, and she and the others looked down upon my helpless body and admired their work. "What a wimp he is!" observed Gabriella. Anna looked at me and spoke. "You are in big trouble, creep. I have had all I am going to take from you and your kind. I'll teach you not to sneak into our locker room and invade our privacy. You're a fucking criminal. You're a perverted, pathetic, loser. I'll teach you not to slobber and ejaculate all over my locker. You are disgusting! You're an ill-mannered, disrespectful pig. You need to be taught a lesson. It's about time somebody put you in your place. You are one unfortunate loser, believe me. I am sick and tired of being harassed by pitiful guys like you, and you are going to pay the price for all of it. We are going to punish you for the wrongs of all of our annoying fans. We are going to treat you with the same amount of disrespect that you obviously have for women. We're gonna humiliate you like you have never known. I hope you like the smell of female foot odor. I hope you like the smell of girls' sweaty, stinky feet. Because that's what you are going to get. You're going to smell our feet for a long, long time. We're gonna take turns using your face as a foot massager, and we are going to make you thoroughly smell our stinky foot odor. That ought to teach you a much-deserved lesson. By the time we are done with you, the smell of our sweaty feet will be permanently implanted up your nose. We are going to show you what we think of obnoxious, disrespectful, pathetic losers like you. Our foot odor is the last smell you will ever know again. So get ready to be totally humiliated. Get ready to smell our bare feet." At this point, Anna retrieved a chair, and placed it over my chest. My face was where your feet would rest. She then sat down, kicked off her dirty sneakers, and put both her bare feet right into my helpless face. Only Martina Hingis was wearing socks that day. Anna just wiped her extremely sweaty feet all over my face. The odor was unbearable. I had never smelled such offensively strong foot odor in my life. Of course, I had never before had my nose rubbed against the bottoms of a woman's feet, after she had just played tennis for 3 hours in 100-degree heat and humidity. Her feet were so stinky, that I quickly became cross-eyed, and my nose was in a permanent wrinkle. I could do nothing but smell her sweaty feet with every single breath, because my mouth was sealed shut. At first, I attempted to evade her stinky feet by swiveling my head from side to side. That was futile. I got dizzy, and her feet merely followed my nose. I simply could not avoid them. I realized that I was defeated, and just accepted my miserable fate. Anna's sweaty, horribly smelly bare feet were going to have their way with my poor nose, for as long as she pleased. I stopped resisting. Anna slid her greasy, sweaty, dirty, stinky feet around my face. My face soon became coated with her foot and toe sweat. Anna was really concentrating upon my nose. She was determined to punish my nose for my inappropriate behavior. She made me suffer. She assaulted my nose until I was sure that it would fall off of my face. I was cringing from the hideous foot odor which my nose was continuously being subjected to. She rubbed my helpless nose over every single part of her feet. She was giving me the business. Her stinky toes were working over my unfortunate nose mercilessly. My nose was still wrinkled, and my eyes were still crossed. Anna laughed at my predicament. She really laughed at me as she worked my nose in between each one of her toes. She made sure that I was introduced to the odor between her toes. She made me smell between her sweaty toes until I was going insane. She noticed me really squirm while she was forcing me to smell under her dirty long toe nails. Consequently, she kept my nostrils right in that position. She made me smell under everyone of her long stinky toenails. She cupped her sweaty toes over my nose, forcing me to filter all of my air from between them. She also took her time about using my poor nose to massage the bottoms of her toes. Even after an hour of constant foot smelling, Anna's bare feet were still greasy, raunchy and stinky. Obviously, her feet had been inside her tennis sneakers for quite some time. "How's the air down there?" she inquired. "I'll bet you have always wanted to smell my feet, haven't you?" Actually, I had dreamed of doing other things with her. Being forced to smell her foot odor was NOT what I'd had in mind. "Stinky enough for you, loser? You are getting exactly what you deserve. I'll teach you not to bother me. I am gonna rub my feet in your face until they no longer stink. I want every bit of my nasty foot odor to go straight up your nose, where it belongs. By the time we get through with you, loser, you'll have the smell of our feet up your nose for the rest of your pathetic, perverted life. Our foot odor is the last smell you will ever know. So stop moaning and groaning so much, and just keep smelling my feet. You'll smell my feet until I feel satisfied with the foot massage your nose is giving me. Just smell my feet!" After about two hours of constant foot smelling, without one moment of fresh air, Anna decided to let the others have some fun. As I lay there staring cross-eyed at the ceiling, she placed both her bare feet flatonmy face and stood up. She stood, full weight, on my helpless face for about ten minutes, smirking at me the whole time. She then stepped down, slapped my face really hard with the sole of her foot, and announced "I'm through with this piece of garbage." Thus, I was allowed three seconds of semi-fresh air, before Steffi Graf sat down in the chair above me." Your feet really stink to high Heaven, Anna!" observed Steffi, amused. "But I'll bet that my feet smell even worse. I've been in the same tennis sneakers, without socks, for three days straight. I am just dying to get them off. And when I do, I am going to air out my sweaty feet and toes right under this loser's nose." At that point, Steffi kicked off her sneakers, and the stench that escaped was unbelievable. The other girls ran away, laughing. Steffi immediately planted her feet on my face, and began rubbing them around. "Oh my God!" remarked Steffi. "From up here, the smell of my feet is atrocious. Can you imagine how awful they must smell to this pervert down there, right underneath them? I'll bet you really wish that you could hold your nose right now, don't you loser?" I groaned in agreement. "Well too bad. I'm gonna make you suffer. You deserve to smell my stinky feet for a long, long time. I cannot stand fanatical, obsessive, sorry losers like you. Guys like you don't let us live. I'm going to punish you for that. I'm gonna wipe your face with my sweaty feet, to teach you a much-deserved lesson. I am going to put you in your proper place, by making you smell nothing but my feet until you learn to treat women with respect. Now smell my feet!" I already was. I had been doing nothing else since Steffi first put her feet in my face. The duct tape was sealing my mouth completely shut. I could breathe only through my nose, and what I was inhaling, was the most putrid foot odor I'd ever known. Steffi's greasy, sweaty, stinky feet slid all over my face and nose. She held one foot against the side of my face, while firmly rubbing the other foot over my nose. She rubbed her feet over my nose, from her heel, to her arch, to the balls of her feet, to her toes, to her toe nails. The smell was repulsive, but I could do nothing but keep smelling. She used my nose to massage between her toes. She primarily kept my nose ensconced in her sweaty, stinky toes the entire time. She loved forcing me to smell between her toes, and she also found it amusing making me smell the dirt, fungus and stench underneath her long toenails. She kept ordering me, in her German accent, to smell her feet. As if I had a choice. She informed me that my face makes a good foot massager, foot odor remover, and foot sweat wipe. She frequently made fun of my distorted facial expressions, and the sounds of total agony and humiliation which I was emitting. Finally, after about two hours of smelling Steffi Graf's bare feet, she was ready to pass the baton. But not before she tormented me one last time. She bent down and pinched my nose shut. Now I couldn't breathe at all. She just kept my nose closed, laughing at my predicament, as my face took on a variety of colors. Just when I thought I would suffocate, she opened my nostrils. "Need air?" she inquired. Then she placed her dirty, sweaty, stinky tennis sneaker over my nose. She stuffed my helpless nose right up into the raunchy toe section, and then she tied the sneaker securely in place. With the damned tape over my mouth, I was forced to thoroughly smell the inside of her wet sneaker. The stench was hideous. "Take that, you creep!" she said. "Sniff up all the foot odor from my rotting sneaker. That ought to teach you a lesson you won't soon forget. I wear these sneakers so much, that I have to put them outside when I take them off at night. If I leave them inside, they will stink up the entire house. They probably have things growing inside them. Just smell my foul sneaker, you jerk." Steffi made me smell inside her sneaker for at least half an hour. The odor was so unbearable, that I was hallucinating towards the end. I had no self-respect or dignity left atthis point. Anna and Steffi had stripped me of any pride I once possessed. Then, Gabriella Sabatini sat down in the chair. This olive-skinned beauty removed Steffi's sneaker from my face, kicked her own sneakers off, and promptly brought her bare feet down upon my face with a deafening SLAP. I was allowed no fresh air during the transition. Gabriella's feet were greasy, dripping with sweat, dirty and nauseatingly smelly. Her foot odor seemed determined to travel up my nose as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. Boy, was I suffering. "How do you like it, you wimp?" asked Gabriella. "How do you like smelling my feet, you little creep? How do you like me rubbing them in your face and over your nose? Pretty nasty, isn't it? I've always wanted to punish an obnoxious asshole like you. You have no right to be in this locker room, and invade our privacy. Just who the hell do you think you are? I'll bet you wish you hadn't ever come in here now, don't you?" I moaned in agreement. "Well, you aren't nearly as sorry as you are going to be. Smell my sweaty feet, loser." Gabriella worked my nose in between every one of her sweaty toes. The other girls held their noses, and laughed at my miserable predicament. Gabriella got pretty rough with me, too. She scratched up my face with her long, sharp toenails. Also, because she is pretty tall and muscular, she decided to pinch my nose between her toes, and shake my head around violently. This messed me up. It left me dizzy, with a headache, and with a very sore neck. For the remainder of her turn, she just used my face as her foot massager, rubbing the bottoms of her bare, sweaty, greasy, stinky feet back and forth over my nose. She wiggled her toes over my nose alot, too. The intensity of her foot odor and the humiliation were both destroying me. Yet, I could only lay there, tied up, mouth taped over, and experience the torture. After about two hours smelling Gabriella's feet, the next girl was up. Gabriella reached down and slapped my face around, super-hard and repeatedly, for about five minutes. "Take that, you pervert!" she said, with her Argentinian accent. She then relinquished the chair to Martina Hingis. Now, Martina is a very conceited, bitchy, incompassionate, cute Swiss girl. She is naturally stuck-up, and this egotism has only been enhanced by her brilliant tennis skills. Consequently, she felt quite entitled to mistreat me, and did so mercilessly. As I lay beneath Martina's feet, mouth taped over and nearly mummified, she gave me some very bad news. She told me that although it makes her unpopular with her sisters and others, she generally wears the same socks for long periods of time. Similarly, she goes for rather long periods without washing her feet. She said that when she won her first big tournament, she realized that she had not washed her socks or feet for a while, so she attributed her success to her stinky feet. Now, she considered it bad luck to play tennis without her feet being really smelly. She informed that she hadn't washed her socks/feet for the last three weeks! I knew then that I was in big trouble. At that point, she removed the duct tape from my mouth. She kicked off her sneakers and peeled off her filthy, sweaty socks. She then took one of the socks, turned it inside-out, and stuffed it right into my poor mouth. She re-taped my mouth shut. "Since I won't be playing a tournament for awhile, I guess it's about time I washed these nasty socks. And whether you like it or not, you are going to clean them for me, you loser. I am going to use your mouth as my washing machine. You're gonna suck real good on my filthy socks, until they're spotless, sweat-free and odor-free. I don't care how long it takes you to complete the job-that's your problem." Her sock was the worst thing I had ever tasted, but I could do nothing but suck on it. "Now you are going to smell my feet, you perverted loser. "Boy, did I ever do that. She put her sweaty bare feet right on my helpless face, and introduced me to every inch of them. Hers' were the sweatiest, greasiest, raunchiest, most hideously stinky feet I had ever known. Martina made sure that I became real familiar with them. Both my taste buds and my olfactory nerves were being assaulted simultaneously. I was beyond humiliation. Martina was well aware that she was destroying me, but she obviously wasn't going to lose any sleep over it. She wiped her feet all over my face, and took her time about it. She took turns scrubbing my face with the soles of her feet. She slowly, methodically worked my poor nose in between her toes. She made me smell between each of her toes, for what seemed like forever. Naturally, the other girls were now at the opposite end of the small locker room, desperately holding their noses, and laughing at my predicament. With my nose trapped between her toes, Martina was now roughly shaking my head from side to side, while lecturing me on the importance of being a gentleman. "All this foot odor is making me uncomfortable. How about you, foot slave? It's bothering me, and I don't deserve that. I should never have to experience any discomfort or unhappiness. You are the loser, not me. You deserve to be miserable. You need to be punished severely, but I don't like having to take my sneakers and socks off. The smell of my feet is totally grossing me out. So to make sure that I don't have to smell any stinky foot odor, you're gonna sniff up everything there is down there. I don't want one bit of foot odor rising up to my pretty face. To prevent that from happening, you are going to suck all this odor right up your nose, like a good little vacuum. You got a problem with that? It sounds fair to me. After all, I am Martina Hingis, and you're nothing. Your only purpose for being alive, is to serve goddesses like myself. And at the moment, you are most useful to me as a foot smeller. You are going to remove all my foot odor by sniffing it up your nose. You'll smell my feet until you learn your place in this world, and start being respectful to women. Now keep smelling, you jerk. Man, you must be DYING under all that stink. You deserve it, you know. My feet must smell so awful to you, having them crammed into your ugly face. I'll bet they really stink. So just suffer, you creep." Boy, was I suffering. Martina's foot odor was unimaginable. The humiliation of it all was almost as bitter as the sweat sock stuffed into my mouth. Martina just sat back, smiled at me diabolically, and watched me smell her stinky feet, filtering my air through her toes. After about two hours of this, she elevated my degradation to a new level. She peeled the tape off my lips, and removed the sock from my mouth. The previously filthy, sweaty sock was now considerably cleaner. "You know what?" she said. "I would like it if you asked politely for permission to lick between my toes." I pleaded with her not to make me do that. They all just laughed at me. "You do as you are told, loser, or we will all take turns shitting in your mouth and on your face. Now say 'May I lick the crud from between your toes? It would be an honor to taste the dirt between your toes, because you're a winner, and I am a complete loser.' Say it, or your new nickname will be 'sewer-mouth'. "I opened my mouth, and repeated the words she scripted for me. "What was that last part?" she taunted. "I am a complete loser." "Yes, you certainly are" she agreed. She laughed hysterically at my shame. She pressed her sweaty, stinky, dirty toes against my lips, and I began licking between them. She made me lick between her toes, until I had eaten every bit of dirt, crud and toe jam that had accumulated there over a long time period. Then she made me tongue-bathe the rest of her sweaty feet, up to the ankles. During all this, she was reclining blissfully, really basking in the moment. She looked so damned arrogant and haughty. Once she was satisfied with the extent of my degradation, she held her foot out in front of her, spread her toes and inspected my work. "Not bad, loser. I believe you have discovered your purpose in life. You were born to be a foot slave. What do you think of that, you creep?" She stuffed her other sock into my mouth, and taped my lips shut. Stepping on my face, Martina vacated the chair, made fun of me some more, and enabled Anke Huber to finish me off. Cute little Anke very eagerly plopped her butt down in the chair. By this time, I knew that I could not handle any more abuse. My brain had been subjected to a massive overdose of female foot odor. My eyes begged Anke to show me mercy. She didn't. She had waited too long to take her turn, and was just as anxious as the others to punish me. So rather than take pity on the helpless, tortured heap of bones beneath her, she worked me over. She was not as vocal as the others had been. She just kicked off her dirty sneakers, and went right to work. She had not worn socks during that day's match, so her feet were abominable. The wetness and stench were intolerable, especially considering what I had already been through. She had a smile from ear to ear, as she took the liberty of using my battered nose to massage her tired feet. By this time, my poor nose had been rubbed raw, but she didn't care. As I smelled her feet, she said "Now you know what my poor sneakers have to go through every day! "She spread each of her toes over my nostrils, in order to subject me to the foul odor between them. Clearly, she wanted to make this experience as unpleasant for me as possible. She cupped her sweaty toes over my nose, and I was forced to filter putrid air through her toes and up my nose. She wiped her disgustingly greasy, sweaty, raunchy bare feet firmly in my face, until I didn't know which end was up. After at least two hours of forced foot smelling, Anke decided to deliver the coup de grace (the final, humiliating blow). "I'm gonna really humiliate this sorry wimp" she said. With that, she stood up and proceeded to remove her skirt and sweat-soaked panties. She stood over me, did a 180-degree turn (in face my feet), and went down upon her knees right over my face. Her cute, round, firm little butt was dripping with perspiration. She then, unceremoniously, sat on my face. My mouth was still taped over. She rub her butt slowly back and forth, so that my poor nose was introduced to the entire stinky length of her crack. "Smell my butt, loser" she demanded. "You think forced FOOT smelling is nasty? I can't even imagine being you right now. I'm gonna raunch you to death." She did just that. After using my nose to massage her butt crack for about 20 minutes, she spread her ass cheeks widely apart, and stuffed my nose right up her butt. Once she'd fully screwed my nose up her rectum, she released her cheeks. She then comfortably sat upon my face, hands on her hips, victorious grin on her pretty face, and just forced me to smell pure shit. With my nose impaled up her ass, I was lucky (but maybe not) to be able to breathe at all. What air I could manage to suck up my nostrils, was indescribably foul. To enhance my misery, she farted a few times straight up my nose. The other girls were as grossed-out by my predicament as they were jubilant. They cringed and cheered simultaneously. "Show him who's boss, Anke!" cried Anna. "How's the air down there, you dork?" taunted Steffi. "Smell Anke's shitty asshole, you loser" demanded Gabriella. Martina decided to step all over my bound genitals, as I lay there helplessly beneath Anke's rear end. Anke made me smell her butt hole for God knows how long. When she was through with me, I was a complete wreck-mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. Unfortunately, she inspired the others. Now, they all wanted to sit on my face! And they did. First, Anna sat her sexy little butt on my nose, and made me smell her asshole for a good long time. Then Steffi, Gabriella and Martina took turns using my face as a chair. They shoved my nose up their butts and all over their shitty cracks. These girls gave me the ass-kicking of my life. Yet, rather than just let me go, they continued with my lesson. They decided that it was time they trimmed their long toenails. So they took some clippers and went to work. They were very careful not to lose any of the clippings. When they finished, Anna collected all 50 toenail clippings in the palms of her hands. Steffi peeled the tape from my mouth, removed Martina's nasty old sweat sock, and ordered me to keep my mouth wide open. Anna stuffed all 50 smelly, sweaty, dirty, fungus-ridden, painfully sharp toe nail clippings right into my mouth. She took a fresh strip of duct tape and sealed my lips shut again. Anna then tied her stinky sneaker to my face, with my nose shoved way up into the wet, smelly toe section. I was still tied up with rope, from head to toe. The girls picked me up from the floor, and stuffed my body into Anna's locker, upside-down. Anna said to me "You like my locker so much? Well then you will enjoy living in side of it for the remaining two weeks of this tournament." The girls then gathered up all of their worn sneakers, dirty socks and panties, and tossed them into the locker. I became buried in smelly, sweaty under garments. You couldn't even see my body anymore. The odor inside the locker quickly became overwhelming. My mouth was full of toenails, and the taste was nauseating. I was forced to suck on them, however, because I could not bring myself to eat them. Anna slammed the locker door shut, and locked it. I heard the girls snickering maliciously. Anna then said" Have fun, you loser." They left the building. Over the next two weeks, the 5 girls visited me daily. They tortured me, taunted me, insulted me, and picked on me. Well, this ordeal took place two months ago. I probably have not learned my lesson, though. You see, I am also in love with several members of the U.S. womens' soccer team. I'm going to sneak into their locker room tomorrow. I can't help it. I just hope I get away with it this time.

Arnold

1

No comments:

Post a Comment